Mistress Jung - Session Review

Jung's Jewboy

When Mistress Kang received my note extolling the strengths of Mistress Jung as a Mistress she asked that I post it in the forum and I am happily doing so.

Though I have a strong need to submit to a woman I had not sessioned for several years. My session with Mistress Jung marked my return to ‘the scene’ and I must say it was a wonderful start to what I hope will be an ongoing mistress/client relationship.

My tastes run to role-play, tease and denial, verbal humiliation and foot worship and I couldn’t have chosen better. Yes, Mistress Jung is beautiful but she’s also extremely intuitive and perceptive and really knows how to get into your head. She definitely got into mine! She will strike you as quite sweet, and she IS, but she can very sweetly administer cutting verbal humiliation and searing ball pain which is all the more cutting and painful due to her sweetly strict manner.

At the end of my first session with her, when she repeatedly cooed ‘good boy ‘ and patted my head as I diligently tongue cleaned her bare feet, I knew I’d be back and have seen her twice since. I would highly recommend serving her, she’s worthy of devotion.

When Mistress Kang received my note extolling the strengths of Mistress Jung as a Mistress she asked that I post it in the forum and I am happily doing so.

Though I have a strong need to submit to a woman I had not sessioned for several years. My session with Mistress Jung marked my return to ‘the scene’ and I must say it was a wonderful start to what I hope will be an ongoing mistress/client relationship.

My tastes run to role-play, tease and denial, verbal humiliation and foot worship and I couldn’t have chosen better. Yes, Mistress Jung is beautiful but she’s also extremely intuitive and perceptive and really knows how to get into your head. She definitely got into mine! She will strike you as quite sweet, and she IS, but she can very sweetly administer cutting verbal humiliation and searing ball pain which is all the more cutting and painful due to her sweetly strict manner.

At the end of my first session with her, when she repeatedly cooed ‘good boy ‘ and patted my head as I diligently tongue cleaned her bare feet, I knew I’d be back and have seen her twice since. I would highly recommend serving her, she’s worthy of devotion.

Thanks for the great review jb. I will see you soon and hope that you have not backslided *too* much, though I'm sure without a doubt that there has been some. How I will handle this is yet to be determined....