Mistress Recommendations

AtUrSrvice

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and would like some recommendations on a Mistress/Mistress' at the Fortress. I'm interested in a Wrestling/Domme Session with some "stinky" foot worship and smothering/facesitting. A Mistress with very strong legs, the kind that have you seeing stars and make you tap-out or pass-out seconds after she puts you in a scissor hold or triangle. Is there a Mistress/Mistress' at the Fortress capable of such evil delights? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and would like some recommendations on a Mistress/Mistress' at the Fortress. I'm interested in a Wrestling/Domme Session with some "stinky" foot worship and smothering/facesitting. A Mistress with very strong legs, the kind that have you seeing stars and make you tap-out or pass-out seconds after she puts you in a scissor hold or triangle. Is there a Mistress/Mistress' at the Fortress capable of such evil delights? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AUS,

Haven't read much about wrestling here lately but if you look at some of Mistress Kang's pictures you'll see some very strong and shapely legs.

Wolf