The Four S’s (Sexy,Strict,Sensual,Sadistic)

Ah! It’s been a wild couple of months at Fortress! I’ve been having so much fun meeting & playing with you all ?

It’s been rather fun forming & perfecting my domination style; It has been pretty easy since I have so many of you inspiring my creative brain to come up with wild scene ideas ! After being here for these past few months I’ve noticed some key words that have been used to describe me or my play style, so I figured that I’d  share and go over them with all of you .

Ladies and Gentleman *aka my little subbies * may I present you…

THE FOUR S’s 

1. SEXY: This one is honestly self explanatory ? but I appreciate the compliments haha . I love to take care of myself, we only have on vessel so I try to take as much care of it as I can. So because of this you get a lovely mixture of curves in all the right areas but in certain positions you can see the muscle tone underneath…if you’re lucky you can even feel the hard muscles under the soft curves . My skin is also silky smooth and smells divine ❤️ You will be put under deep trance 

2. STRICT: Some might pout at this…BUT this is necessary to keep all of your male hormones in check! I am a huge fan of “resistance” training, I love making you learn to hold in all of your urges until you’re on your knees BEGGING . Also remember I’m doing  this out of care… :3 Mistress only wants what’s good for you. Think of my as your very own sexy Asian tiger mom haha 

3.SENSUAL: I love using all of my feminine powers to keep you in your place as well , we all know men have 2 separate brains from 2 separate heads haha. Using all that I have been blessed with makes a very good distraction for what’s next on this list hehe . Also it’s great reward system too ! I like dangling little reminders so you stay motivated and devoted  the entire time. 

4. SADISTIC: I THRIVE from subbies verbal and body reactions, it’s really eggs me on . I won’t lie .. I am quite sadistic by nature but I feel like it’s natures way of balancing out the other 2 S’s . After having you succumb to my beauty and femininity… just like that I attack my prey. I love coming up with fun and unique ways to humiliate and for lack of better words “torture” you. 

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk ?❤️

6 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Ah! It’s been a wild couple of months at Fortress! I’ve been having so much fun meeting & playing with you all ?

It’s been rather fun forming & perfecting my domination style; It has been pretty easy since I have so many of you inspiring my creative brain to come up with wild scene ideas ! After being here for these past few months I’ve noticed some key words that have been used to describe me or my play style, so I figured that I’d  share and go over them with all of you .

THE FOUR S’s 

1. SEXY: This one is honestly self explanatory ? but I appreciate the compliments haha . I love to take care of myself, we only have on vessel so I try to take as much care of it as I can. So because of this you get a lovely mixture of curves in all the right areas but in certain positions you can see the muscle tone underneath…if you’re lucky you can even feel the hard muscles under the soft curves . My skin is also silky smooth and smells divine ❤️ You will be put under deep trance 

2. STRICT: Some might pout at this…BUT this is necessary to keep all of your male hormones in check! I am a huge fan of “resistance” training, I love making you learn to hold in all of your urges until you’re on your knees BEGGING . Also remember I’m doing  this out of care… :3 Mistress only wants what’s good for you. Think of my as your very own sexy Asian tiger mom haha 

3.SENSUAL: I love using all of my feminine powers to keep you in your place as well , we all know men have 2 separate brains from 2 separate heads haha. Using all that I have been blessed with makes a very good distraction for what’s next on this list hehe . Also it’s great reward system too ! I like dangling little reminders so you stay motivated and devoted  the entire time. 

4. SADISTIC: I THRIVE from subbies verbal and body reactions, it’s really eggs me on . I won’t lie .. I am quite sadistic by nature but I feel like it’s natures way of balancing out the other 2 S’s . After having you succumb to my beauty and femininity… just like that I attack my prey. I love coming up with fun and unique ways to humiliate and for lack of better words “torture” you. 

So ?- Forgot 3 S’s - Spit/Saliva, Strapons, Sluts

9 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

THE FOUR S’s 

??❤️??

I have the privilege of attending Mistress Gong's "Ted Talks" before many of her sessions. She is a remarkable planner for each scene and it starts at the break of dawn. I am often awoken with enthusiastic plans of her sadistic perversion that somehow coincides with whomever she is subjecting. Complete with graphic examples and descriptions LOL

What joy...

29 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

I have the privilege of attending Mistress Gong's "Ted Talks" before many of her sessions. She is a remarkable planner for each scene and it starts at the break of dawn. I am often awoken with enthusiastic plans of her sadistic perversion that somehow coincides with whomever she is subjecting. Complete with graphic examples and descriptions LOL

What joy...

That's great to here! Can't wait to see what she cooks up for my session on Sunday ??

11 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What joy...

Thank you Mistress Kang , love starting the mornings with a good laugh while going over my plans with you lol . 

Spreading joy all around 

On 11/3/2022 at 11:58 PM, Mistress Kang said:

What joy...

So ?- I’m thinking ☠️  fucking is frequently on the list