MISTRESS AHN TATTOO

akiravn1

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I must tell you that I am absolutely blown away by your extreme beauty. In my mind you are the picture of perfection. Submitting to you would be such a Heavenly experience and I desperately need to know that feeling. I did have a question regarding the tattoo on the left side of your abdomen, I was curious as to if there was any special significance to that particular design? ;)

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I must tell you that I am absolutely blown away by your extreme beauty. In my mind you are the picture of perfection. Submitting to you would be such a Heavenly experience and I desperately need to know that feeling. I did have a question regarding the tattoo on the left side of your abdomen, I was curious as to if there was any special significance to that particular design? ;)

Thank you for the compliment. There is nothing I'd like more than to see you give up all your power and prostrate yourself before me.

All my tattoos have a certain special significance to me. My lucky cat tattoo has its left paw up in order to beckon in many customers ;)

The coin (which is from edo period japan) says "ecchi" in japanese. . . you can figure that one out yourself

Dear Mistress Ahn,

It is without question, always my extreme pleasure to compliment you Mistress. Actually, I would like nothing more than to give up all my power to you and humbly prostate myself before you, for you are and will always be in my eyes, a true Goddess. The more that I find out about you, the more there is to love. Right from the start, I have been completely blinded by your beauty and one of the very first things to catch my eye, besides the obvious, was naturally your impressive lucky cat tattoo, it really fascinated me and now I know why. Thanks so much for the explanation, I had a strong feeling there was some meaningful significance behind that lovely work of art. Best wishes & much love!