Session with Mistress Zhao

Engman

after many years of thinking of my fetishes I finally had the courage to go forward. Mistress Zhao was wonderful...very professional and not to mention beautiful and perfectly fit. Thank you Mistress Zhao for liberating me from my fears...

Hello Engman,

How many years? 20?

It's said that there's no time like the present, so I'm very glad you came forward now, and not never :)

Now that you've trampled those fears, let's find some new ones to overcome!

xx

Hello Engman,

How many years? 20?

It's said that there's no time like the present, so I'm very glad you came forward now, and not never :)

Now that you've trampled those fears, let's find some new ones to overcome!

xx

Mistress Zhao I look forward to that. The session left me wanting to further explore my inner thoughts. I assume many first timers have the same feelings.

thanks again......engman

• 2 weeks later...

I also recently saw Mistress Zhao for the first time. I am looking forward to seeing her again and also meeting others at the Fetish Fortress. Having a mistress giggle and act very sweet while she was pushing my limits was quite a treat.

nick,

I'm glad you had a good time! It says a lot about a person who is willing to have their limits pushed and enjoy it at the same time.

Humans were meant to expand, not shrivel, with new experiences.

xx