More to shine than rubber boots

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

To Whom It May Concern:

I watched your confessions and really enjoyed it as a documentary and even more so for alll the insight on you it provided. It was really like riot season in your ammo shop LOL does that make any sense?! LOL Thank you for sharing and just so you know, everyone who has met and played with you here has only good things to say about you- really. You're like a BDSM cupcake- sweet, indulging and we can never get enough..hmm..unless maybe if we get a box of 24 jumbo cupcakes covered in HEAVY WHIPcream, devour them all in one sitting and feel like puking and never wanting to eat another for at least a year LOL

Just always remember: I > U but still I <3 U. haha

Thank You, Mistress Kang. Being compared to a cupcake of HEAVY WHIP cream! That's my dream! i'm so happy You enjoyed it. The Choi-Jung video could fit onto the end of it without missing a beating. You can see how much Fortress means to me. Creativity, attention, drama, media, play!

The riddle l > U, but l < 3 U has me begging Your whip. It must be time for the Double Dragon Domination Whippery. A whip in time saves foolish shine.