So..someone sent me this..

Mistress Kang

Someone who calls themselves "ScreamsAlot" haha  

He may claim his identity if he so wishes ?

Completely flattered. The part about the rubber brick being used in a metronomic manner *chefs kiss*. But what's most impressive is the PTSD-action. Has that ever happened to you?!?!

Summary and question

I experienced once a violent, spontaneous, prolonged orgasm in the middle of the night just an hour or two after an intense session ended. Like a delayed reaction. This was a really odd experience. I was wondering if this is known to happen as a session aftershock, or if it is a freak occurrence. Any info about related experiences is appreciated. This scene haunts me to this day......

The Story

1. Prologue

This happened a while ago. For some reason I feel like narrating now.

At that point in my sub career I had experienced only a couple of sessions and only one two-hour session. They had been wonderful sessions. In fact, someday I will write about the very first one and publicly acknowledge and thank that Lady.

Fantastic as these introductory sessions were, even having no point of comparison at the time, I felt intuitively that I would enjoy more intensity and well, just, MORE. More of what, I was not sure.

So then I had a last minute opportunity to travel to the City. I noticed one particular place that caught my eye. Hard to tell why. I think it projected a level of professionalism that promised an interesting session.

Making an appointment was a nightmare because of my insistence on using email (see other threads on communication difficulties...). The situation got complicated by a plane delay which threatened to compromise the whole thing. I had to call several times to update on the plane situation. I have to say that the Lady on the phone (I was forced to call given the emergency status) was exceptionally nice, being that she had to calm me down as I was getting desperate.

I finally arrived in the City with barely enough time for the taxi ride to the hotel, and a quick shower. The latter is important because I cannot imagine presenting myself without having taken a shower, ever.

I changed (always clean clothes before a session!) and rushed to the address. There, more drama because the code at the door did not work, etc. I give all these details of the pre-session because I strongly believe that, together, they defined my state of heightened alertness and therefore contributed to the intensity of the session.

(well, and also because I am pathologically unable to tell a concise story http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/images/graemlins/default_dark/smile.gif

2. The Session

I entered the antechamber of the dungeon and followed the instructions, walked as instructed to a small room, disrobed, and then proceeded to the torture room. I found out later from posted comments that some people really hate the impersonal (literally!) protocol. Well, it got me into a further state of excitement. This was the real deal. Totally controlled. I love that place.

She entered the room after a long wait. I did not mind the wait. It gave me a chance to look around the room and get simultaneously frightened and excited. Looking at all kinds of instrument the purpose of which I could only imagined in fear in a room furnished in a way that, somehow, said there is no escaping now! She entered. She looked much taller than I expected, but I think the high heels and my, by then, significantly altered mental state might have been playing games with my perception.

We talked for a short time. Here is one of the two key statements that defined what happened next: I told Her that I liked the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable and that I liked cock slapping. The latter statement was because of what happened in my very first session: I was laying down on my back, cock resting straight on my body; she suddenly slapped me. Not that hard by sessioning standards, But I had never experience that feeling. The feeling of a Woman taking over of my most intimate parts. And the dull pain that came with it, a completely new sensation. So I was seeking to experience this feeling again.

The second determining statement went like this: I was young then (in bdsm experience, no in age mind you!) so I carelessly said that I would love to be pushed very hard.

I had the feeling that this was a very professional place. Well, She was very professional alright: she did listen to, and act on my two requests.She explored a whole range of new (to me) territory. A ring around the cock delivering some kind of evil electrical torture, an electrified plug sort of thing was inserted, evil clamps,......yes she really pushed me hard. And she did pay attention to my first stated interest: a lot of the session was spent with my legs held spread out in various ways, including impressive rope work, allowing for convenient access to apply relentless cock abuse. With a variety of implements, orientations, rhythm, etc. I screamed and begged for the two hours. I was experiencing for the first I guess what is called hard bdsm.

As the session was nearing its end, She inflicted the grand finale. I asked for mercy as she was using what can only be described as big brick of black rubber on my cock. The pain was not the only reason for the mercy plea, the main reason was the inexorable regularity of Her hits. Like a metronome. Unstoppable. I could not take it anymore. Although without tears (a deficiency of my lacrimal glands), I was crying. A lot.

3. The event

Moving very slowly as the session ended, I dragged myself to the shower under her guidance. I was still in a deep state of .... well I don't know how to describe it, except that I was moving very slowly through a dense fog, like in a dream. Always very professional, she kept asking me simple questions to make sure that was still with the living and that I was not going to pass out or something. In the shower I looked down and I remember thinking in a detached way that I had never known that penises could get bruised. It looked like it was swelling a bit even. Not having an erection. Swollen.

Yes, she had delivered on my requests. And, incidentally, she had made me discover how much I enjoy hard abuse. Cannot explain it. It just is. She started my exploration of new, edgier activities. I owe Her entirely the next phase of my bdsm journey.

So I barely made it back to the hotel, just a couple of blocks away. In fact I could barely keep my eyes open while walking. Threw the clothes on the floor and fainted on the bed. I am not sure that I fainted from a strict medical definition, but it really felt like it.

I went into a deep sleep on top of the bed (not even the energy to get under the covers).

I suddenly woke up in pitch darkness. With an almost unbearable sensation emanating from my cock. Let me try to describe. A combination of light throbbing pain and, guys reading will understand, the intense pleasure sensation that occurs just before release. With the difference that the latter normally lasts only a moment, whereas it felt like lingering for a extended period.Now it really does not matter whether the physical event lasted only a moment and my brain fooled me into stretching it, or whether the physical event actually lasted that long. It does not matter. Either way, the fact is that I experienced a prolonged orgasmic state emanating from my poor, abused cock.Spontaneously. While sleeping. And yes, it was accompanied by the generous discharge that one would expect from such an event.

I laid there awake in the same position staring at the ceiling for a very long time. Unable to move. Paralyzed. Just listening to my body and to that part of my brain of which I was previously unaware. Relating my current feelings with the memories of what She had done. Reliving and trying to reconstruct what just happened and what had happened a few hours before. Just trying to process a unique event, unlike anything that one is prepared to experience.

4. Epilogue

The morning after was difficult. Let us just say that it was like having the worst hangover ever without the headaches and the nausea. Still moving through a dense fog. Still reliving in slow motion every microscopic detail of what She did to me. Still trying to understand why the thought of Her taking over every inch of my body, especially the forbidden ones, for Her sadistic pleasure could arouse me so much. Well, arousal without erection. It would be days before en erection could even be envisioned.

And then the questions. Did the orgasm happen because the bruised state produced masturbatory sensations? Or is it possible that the accumulated mental energy is enough to produce such an event? Is it a combination of both? Did others have similar experiences? Would they be willing to share? Above all, will it ever happen again?

I have traveled to the City since then but schedule constraints did not permit a repeat visit, unfortunately. I have a list of visits that I need to make to thank in person Ladies who have had a profound influence on my journey into my submissive, masochist self. She is at the top of that list. I hope to be able to do this soon.She won't remember me. She may not care that much about this story; after all she is a professional and she has probably heard and seen so much...... But, still, I must see Her again. I owe Her.

SA

I can't say I've ever had a delayed, PTSD orgasm before.  Wow.

Were you the Domme in this scenario, Headmistress Kang?  This is amazing, this should be on somebody's Players Page to lead other subbies to their doom!

I don't know if I have what it takes to get that deep into submission but I admire SA and am jealous of the experience.

Hi Mistress Kang and SA, thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great experience. I have not had a similar experience with BDSM, but I can relate to delayed orgasms. If I have sex, more often than not I don't have an orgasm until quite a few hours or a day or more after. It is not spontaneous though - have to masturbate. But it does feel like it was the "lost orgasm" that got stuck just above my nuts somehow. So I would guess it was the mental energy. I would be surprised if it was the bruising that did it. And may you have many more...