To My Surprise

akiravn1

Naturally with sexual acts out of the equation, is there any action by, or command given by a Mistress in a session unscripted, that you would find most surprising or shocking, but deep down feel that a secret desire had just been fulfilled? Or are all cards laid on the table before hand? I know that a Mistress is extremely practiced at improvising, however I do realize that at the same time, she is not a mindreader.

I am just thinking of an act, that if discussed before hand would simply kill the spontaneity of it, ruining the high obtained had it transpired completely without warning. In which case I may probably be just creating some form of Catch 22. Please forgive me if this post seems somewhat convoluted and chalk it up to me wondering out loud.

Naturally with sexual acts out of the equation, is there any action by, or command given by a Mistress in a session unscripted, that you would find most surprising or shocking, but deep down feel that a secret desire had just been fulfilled? Or are all cards laid on the table before hand? I know that a Mistress is extremely practiced at improvising, however I do realize that at the same time, she is not a mindreader.

I am just thinking of an act, that if discussed before hand would simply kill the spontaneity of it, ruining the high obtained had it transpired completely without warning. In which case I may probably be just creating some form of Catch 22. Please forgive me if this post seems somewhat convoluted and chalk it up to me wondering out loud.

Ak,

Not convluted at all. I wonder about this also. Although there are things I have no interest or desire to partake in session, I must admit I am curious about. When I think of past sessions I sometimes wonder what I'd do if my Mistress did, or required me to do something outside my session parameters. I even think after session that "that would have been a good time to do this, or say that" and really clobber me if I resisted. While there are some things I wouldn't do except for a gun to my head, there are others I might try giving the right prodding.

Thanks for the thought provoking post.

Ray

Ak,

Not convluted at all. I wonder about this also. Although there are things I have no interest or desire to partake in session, I must admit I am curious about. When I think of past sessions I sometimes wonder what I'd do if my Mistress did, or required me to do something outside my session parameters. I even think after session that "that would have been a good time to do this, or say that" and really clobber me if I resisted. While there are some things I wouldn't do except for a gun to my head, there are others I might try giving the right prodding.

Thanks for the thought provoking post.

Ray

There is something about being forced into something or putting your session in your Mistresses hands. I can recall a session late last year where I gave Mistress Z some latitude in my session and I must say it was mind blowing. Unscripted is just pure adrenalin, I wonder if there is something that the Mistresses havent done in session that they would drive a sub to do to fulfill their needs........

There is something about being forced into something or putting your session in your Mistresses hands. I can recall a session late last year where I gave Mistress Z some latitude in my session and I must say it was mind blowing. Unscripted is just pure adrenalin, I wonder if there is something that the Mistresses havent done in session that they would drive a sub to do to fulfill their needs........

I think in an ideal world i'd be provided a checklist of things that could occur and only check those i'm unwilling to experience. Anything else is then fair game, and in the event i decided at the last minute i couldnt go through with it i'd use a safeword. Part of the thrill is to not know whats coming, and to be pushed places i'd otherwise not go. I think i could fail to opt out of things easier than i could admit to opting in.

I think in an ideal world i'd be provided a checklist of things that could occur and only check those i'm unwilling to experience. Anything else is then fair game, and in the event i decided at the last minute i couldnt go through with it i'd use a safeword. Part of the thrill is to not know whats coming, and to be pushed places i'd otherwise not go. I think i could fail to opt out of things easier than i could admit to opting in.

Ah, if only! The closest thing is to just have a really good brainstorming session and know thyself ;)