Confessions of a Serial Dominatrix

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

!!!!!!!!!K A A A B O O O M !!!!!!!!!!!

SIKE! (or is it "psyche"?) LOL thought y'all could use a laugh, I always can ;-D

OK down to the business of this post....but first, are you all enjoying the new photos everyone is posting?! As you can see, Lucy (aka Mistress Tran) has been invading our Fortress wardrobe. Erika (aka Mistress Amuro, our newest addition- but not for long!) is quite handy with her rope and made her very first whip!

Ok, now for real...

I have very very few limits when I play, maybe just three: unhealthy acts such as vomiting (Roman showers) and scenes that involve smoking and NO SLICING (using anything with a sharp edge).

So my "confession" is: I am not comfortable dominating any of the Fortress ladies. What I want from my submissives when we play are *GENUINE REACTIONS*. That's it. Simple as that. And the fun part of playing is the challenge of get as many as possible...I think I''m getting better at it too! (haha) I want to see, feel, hear, and *know* that my submissive is anxious, vulnerable, humiliated, weak, and suffering for my vanity (and maybe their sanity lol)...all of those things! The only way I ever want to experience any of that with the Fortress ladies is with them as my equal partner. Perhaps the dynamic is just not right (is it wrong for your boss to spank you? LOL). Maybe it's just too personal...well, whatever the reason is, I know that my one limit that has any real consequence is the fact that I have absolutely no desire to dominate any of the the Fortress ladies, no desire to restrain, punish and inflict mental anguish on them...

Now I have one question for you:

#1- Knowing that I do not enjoy dominating my fellow teammates (Go Team Fortress!), would you still want to session with me and one of the Fortress ladies as a submissive?

Wait, no, I have two:

#2- What are your real limits with consequences and (ok three LOL) #3- What are those consequences? For example, the fact that I do not engage in RS, smoking or slicing does not really affect how I play as a Domme because they are sort of unusual activities even in BDSM. But because I do not enjoy dominating my teammates, I have to turn down requests for those types of scenes all together. So perhaps your limit is that you only enjoy submitting to Asian Dommes that have black hair? LOL Then your consequence would be that we will never play!

SIKE! (or is it "psyche"?) LOL thought y'all could use a laugh, I always can ;-D

OK down to the business of this post....but first, are you all enjoying the new photos everyone is posting?! As you can see, Lucy (aka Mistress Tran) has been invading our Fortress wardrobe. Erika (aka Mistress Amuro, our newest addition- but not for long!) is quite handy with her rope and made her very first whip!

Ok, now for real...

I have very very few limits when I play, maybe just three: unhealthy acts such as vomiting (Roman showers) and scenes that involve smoking and NO SLICING (using anything with a sharp edge).

So my "confession" is: I am not comfortable dominating any of the Fortress ladies. What I want from my submissives when we play are *GENUINE REACTIONS*. That's it. Simple as that. And the fun part of playing is the challenge of get as many as possible...I think I''m getting better at it too! (haha) I want to see, feel, hear, and *know* that my submissive is anxious, vulnerable, humiliated, weak, and suffering for my vanity (and maybe their sanity lol)...all of those things! The only way I ever want to experience any of that with the Fortress ladies is with them as my equal partner. Perhaps the dynamic is just not right (is it wrong for your boss to spank you? LOL). Maybe it's just too personal...well, whatever the reason is, I know that my one limit that has any real consequence is the fact that I have absolutely no desire to dominate any of the the Fortress ladies, no desire to restrain, punish and inflict mental anguish on them...

#1- Knowing that I do not enjoy dominating my fellow teammates (Go Team Fortress!), would you still want to session with me and one of the Fortress ladies as a submissive?

Wait, no, I have two:

#2- What are your real limits with consequences and (ok three LOL) #3- What are those consequences? For example, the fact that I do not engage in RS, smoking or slicing does not really affect how I play as a Domme because they are sort of unusual activities even in BDSM. But because I do not enjoy dominating my teammates, I have to turn down requests for those types of scenes all together. So perhaps your limit is that you only enjoy submitting to Asian Dommes that have black hair? LOL Then your consequence would be that we will never play!

Mistress Kang,

As always very interesting and thought provoking. The unasked, and therefore unanswered, question is : are there any teammates who would be willing and enjoy to dominate other teammates?

Ok, now for real...

Wait, no, I have two:

Mistress Kang,

Reading your posts are a must, even at the risk of my computer imploding. I really am loving all the new photos that everyone is posting and I think that MTran & Mistress Amuro are wonderful new additions to The Fortress, I simply can't get enough of either one of them.

I completely get, understand and see where you are coming from with your "confession" (Go Team Fortress). I appreciate the honesty of a Serial Dominatrix.

Given that fact, I would never want to session with you and one of your Fortress ladies as a submissive, putting you in a position of dominating one of the Fortress ladies, while knowing that you are uncomfortable in doing so, it just wouldn't feel good to me, as I have such great respect for you and would always want to be mindful of your feelings. One of my limits is that I only enjoy submitting to female Asian Dommes, at which point I must offer a sincere apology, as I remain unsure what a consequence of this limitation might be, since I can't imagine what a female Domme of a different nationality could bring to a session that couldn't be achieved by seeing a female Asian Domme.

Ok, now for real...

Wait, no, I have two:

Dear Mistress Kang,

First of all, yes, I really enjoy all the new photo’s. The Chinese Blondie selection (in particular I fancy Back End Business), the Kitty album (I now understand where Mistress Tran reincarnated from) and the toy workshop photo (how to make a whip). And always nice to see how Mistress Zhao enjoyed her holidays. Please continue.

With respect to your questions:

1 – a session with one of the Fortress ladies as a submissive I think is very unnatural, as far as I can see (and have experienced) dominating is just in their genes. And I think jealousy can come in place when dividing your famous “no limit” torture practice on more than one person.

2/3 – I think I have as few few limits as you (the same ones). I am afraid, the ladies at the Fortress have removed any limits I might have had, how did they do that? I am currently doing some research, until now I believe it has to do with Asian Dommes (independent of hair colour, black, blond, green, red, any color) with 4 character names (it might be to difficult to staple more than 4 in my chest) and at least the character “a” in it. So maybe, that is my consequence. Cannot enjoy playing outside the Fortress anymore.

Robbie

The unasked, and therefore unanswered, question is : are there any teammates who would be willing and enjoy to dominate other teammates?

I may know a thing or two about it, but I'm not telling. Also, you may want to study all those pictures of the players - look for sparkling eyes, and you may find your answer.

Mistress Kang,

The only way I could partake in this would be some kind of captive scenario. I would be an evil dictator, corrupt policeman, sadistic prison guard, whatever. You would be my assistant and I would be interrogating and threatening the sub. At some point you would betray me, capture me, release the sub, and you both would turn the tables on me and work me over.

Raymonduh

What I want from my submissives when we play are *GENUINE REACTIONS*. That's it. Simple as that. And the fun part of playing is the challenge of get as many as possible...I think I''m getting better at it too! (haha) I want to see, feel, hear, and *know* that my submissive is anxious, vulnerable, humiliated, weak, and suffering for my vanity (and maybe their sanity lol)...all of those things!

You are completely, unbelievably awesome, and have you a great way of expressing it

Nope. For me, the attraction is in a mistress taking genuine satisfaction, pride, and fun in my humiliation and degradation. I guess in a sense, that kind is is part of the fetish. It would all be meaningless if it was something that you clearly weren't into.

#2- What are your real limits with consequences and (ok three LOL) #3- What are those consequences?

I have yet to be pushed - ask me again in a month ;)

Mistress Kang,

Despite Your reluctance I'm still interested in exploring a session with You and one of the other ladies in the submissive role, simply to learn from You. It was only in recent years that I became inerested in trying out dominance in session and I'm so inexperienced that I would enjoy doubling with You. Since I would want both of the ladies to turn the tables I imagine it would still be fun for You.

whip

What about Jung, Choi, Vu, Amuro and I??? >:(

My dearest Emm'a' (4 characters, with an a, Asian domme) Ree,

I haven't yet completed my research. Until now I was evaluating my encounters with Mrs Zh'a'o (the staple queen) and Mrs Tr'a'n (the "putting needles though anything" Kitty). And not encountered yet, but everyone seems to fear Mrs K'a'ng (no idea why). So started the hypothesis based on that. Still to do secundary research. Emm'a' meets the criterium. Jung and Choi fits the 4 character and Asian Domme criteria and I saw the Shine video. Dangerous as well, so should fit in somewhere. Vu and Amura I am still puzzling with, they might have 4 characters given names? I am sure you are all dangerous, but is still to be worked out.

To be continued, Rob

Dear Mistress Kang,

First of all, yes, I really enjoy all the new photo’s. The Chinese Blondie selection (in particular I fancy Back End Business), the Kitty album (I now understand where Mistress Tran reincarnated from) and the toy workshop photo (how to make a whip). And always nice to see how Mistress Zhao enjoyed her holidays. Please continue.

With respect to your questions:

1 – a session with one of the Fortress ladies as a submissive I think is very unnatural, as far as I can see (and have experienced) dominating is just in their genes. And I think jealousy can come in place when dividing your famous “no limit” torture practice on more than one person.

2/3 – I think I have as few few limits as you (the same ones). I am afraid, the ladies at the Fortress have removed any limits I might have had, how did they do that? I am currently doing some research, until now I believe it has to do with Asian Dommes (independent of hair colour, black, blond, green, red, any color) with 4 character names (it might be to difficult to staple more than 4 in my chest) and at least the character “a” in it. So maybe, that is my consequence. Cannot enjoy playing outside the Fortress anymore.

Robbie

Next time Ill Zhao and I will staple both are names on your chest and stomach. Or we can do it with needles...sounds fun to me.

Next time Ill Zhao and I will staple both are names on your chest and stomach. Or we can do it with needles...sounds fun to me.

Mistress Lucy Tran, I am afraid those are not only words and that you really find fun in this. I still cannot conceive that for a newbie you did what you did last time without even blinking with your eyes. A fabulous fast learner, a born talent. indeed.

My dearest Emm'a' (4 characters, with an a, Asian domme) Ree,

I haven't yet completed my research. Until now I was evaluating my encounters with Mrs Zh'a'o (the staple queen) and Mrs Tr'a'n (the "putting needles though anything" Kitty). And not encountered yet, but everyone seems to fear Mrs K'a'ng (no idea why). So started the hypothesis based on that. Still to do secundary research. Emm'a' meets the criterium. Jung and Choi fits the 4 character and Asian Domme criteria and I saw the Shine video. Dangerous as well, so should fit in somewhere. Vu and Amura I am still puzzling with, they might have 4 characters given names? I am sure you are all dangerous, but is still to be worked out.

To be continued, Rob

Hmmm...

Mistress Lucy Tran, I am afraid those are not only words and that you really find fun in this. I still cannot conceive that for a newbie you did what you did last time without even blinking with your eyes. A fabulous fast learner, a born talent. indeed.

Well thank you...its funny because I just had a conversation with my sister about how she thought I was perfect for this job. When I was a kid, I would grab her arm and bit it really hard just to hear her scream and to see the marks i left on her skin. I seem to have always had a pretty sadistic nature.

MTran,

Why does this not surprise me?

You have a certain way of instilling both fear & excitement within me at the exact same moment, which is a really strange feeling.

Those are two great feelings to have but I would like to increase the feeling of fear in you....hahaha. A 70/30 rule is good- 70% fear and 30% excitement.

Kang,

Hmmm, this is such an interesting scenario. So I have a slightly different perspective on this situation. Sorry guys: I only come to the Fortress to Top. What? Yes. Sorry, not a sub kinda guy. Although I did have fun with Choi when we went slap for slap- gotta explore that some more ;)

Ehem, so back to what I was saying... So then I was thinking about this scenario and this image came to mind which made me laugh:

fish.jpg

This of course being representative of said scenario. Is that an accurate representation of how it would go in your imagination Kang? I punish a member of Team Fortress, and the captain of the team lets me know who's boss? I have fantasized about sharing a session with a female dom and a female sub. Imagined some women I'm friends with being persueded to join me in this endeavor. Although I would have to say the image of you Kang, dressed up like Boss Kang, double dominating a sub with me would be unbelievably hot, but I know that's not what's being created here. Alas your raw power would probably overwhelm a virgin bottom such as myself.

D

Ok, now for real...

Wait, no, I have two:

Hi Mistress Kang,

First of all, thank You for providing a safe place that allows me to explore a very private and personal part of myself. i have had fantasies about being dominated by women since a very early age and for many years left it unexplored with the exceptions of acting out fantasies in my mind. i have learned a tremendous amount by following the posts on this forum.

For Your first question, i am not a fair judge as i cannot imagine any of the Fortress Ladies in a submissive role. They are always quite dominant in my fantasies so it would not be on my checklist to begin with.

The second question is very interesting and provoked a lot of thought about limits. i have a farily wide range of interests and very few limits but they are hard limits. For me the consequences might be not sessioning with someone who specializes in that limit. For example, i am not a hard core masochist so would never seek an all out session involving harsh corporal punishment and would therefore probably not session with someone who listed that as a specialty.

One of the reasons that i read the forum is that i am trying to determine which Fortress Domme would be most compatible with my interests. i do not live in or near NYC and do not travel there often so i have only been to the Fortress once and was lucky enough to session with Ahn who was wonderful and way exceeded my expectations for a first session. As good as she was, i have oftened wondered how much better a 2nd session or 3rd or 25th would have been. My experience with professional domination over the past 15 years tells me that communication is the key to expanding the boundaries and when it exists, sessions are much more fulfilling. I love that you are looking for "genuine reactions". That means that you are interested in learning and expaning with the submissive. The forum is a great tool for communication too and i hope that You can also read "genuine reactions" there as well.

Very much looking forward to my next visit to NYC and a few stops at the Fortress.

SK

Those are two great feelings to have but I would like to increase the feeling of fear in you....hahaha. A 70/30 rule is good- 70% fear and 30% excitement.

MTran,

After reading about your sadistic nature as a child and the bite marks you would leave on your sisters arm, your 70/30 rule has quickly become a reality for me.

Well thank you...its funny because I just had a conversation with my sister about how she thought I was perfect for this job. When I was a kid, I would grab her arm and bit it really hard just to hear her scream and to see the marks i left on her skin. I seem to have always had a pretty sadistic nature.

Ooo that reminds me of my first American playmate when I was 6 years old. I grabbed his arm and bit very hard into it partly out of frustration, and partly to see him cry. The teethmarks stayed for many days.

Ooo that reminds me of my first American playmate when I was 6 years old. I grabbed his arm and bit very hard into it partly out of frustration, and partly to see him cry. The teethmarks stayed for many days.

mZ,

I find that kind of potential at such an early age, priceless. So glad you stayed the course to become such an amazing Mistress!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Kang,

Hmmm, this is such an interesting scenario. So I have a slightly different perspective on this situation. Sorry guys: I only come to the Fortress to Top. What? Yes. Sorry, not a sub kinda guy. Although I did have fun with Choi when we went slap for slap- gotta explore that some more ;)

Ehem, so back to what I was saying... So then I was thinking about this scenario and this image came to mind which made me laugh:

fish.jpg

This of course being representative of said scenario. Is that an accurate representation of how it would go in your imagination Kang? I punish a member of Team Fortress, and the captain of the team lets me know who's boss? I have fantasized about sharing a session with a female dom and a female sub. Imagined some women I'm friends with being persueded to join me in this endeavor. Although I would have to say the image of you Kang, dressed up like Boss Kang, double dominating a sub with me would be unbelievably hot, but I know that's not what's being created here. Alas your raw power would probably overwhelm a virgin bottom such as myself.

D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Kang,

fish.jpg

D

I think this scenario might actually work. Choi is feisty enough to hold her own ;-)