Great First Impression

TinyAJ

Very recently I had my first experience at the Fortress. I am basically a newbie to the scene, so I wanted to be sure that I scheduled just the right Player for this introductory session. Man, did I choose wisely, or luckily whatever...Mistress Tran was everything I needed and more. Before I explain what made my time with Mistress Tran so satisfying, I want to describe my view of the Fortress experience from the get-go.

I am absolutely impressed as hell with the quality approach to the organizational and accountability aspects of the Fortress. I loved the ease of the on-line booking. I followed the instructions provided, and was as detailed as I can be about my expectations. The fact that my booking process was respected and evaluated with feedback, was a stunning departure from other establishments.

Upon my arrival, I enjoyed the private and secure entrance and check-in procedure. Nicely done, the way I went from the changing area to my play area where I waited a moment for Mistress Tran to appear. Mistress entered and was even more gorgeous than her photos. Mistress Tran began the session in the perfect outfit and eased into our session. The nude session is a must in my opinion. Again, I was impressed in that every aspect of what I needed in a session was played out without me having to explain anything. That, was awesome!

No question about it. All of my scene needs are going to be realized at the Fortress. My session with Mistress Tran has given me some courage to perhaps turn up the intesity in future sessions. I know that I will probably need to schedule a longer session(s) as well? I felt strongly enough to take the time to say a few words and I am very gratified and humbled to make the acquaintance of The Fortress and Mistress Tran.

Yours,

TinyAJ

Very recently I had my first experience at the Fortress. I am basically a newbie to the scene, so I wanted to be sure that I scheduled just the right Player for this introductory session. Man, did I choose wisely, or luckily whatever...Mistress Tran was everything I needed and more. Before I explain what made my time with Mistress Tran so satisfying, I want to describe my view of the Fortress experience from the get-go.

I am absolutely impressed as hell with the quality approach to the organizational and accountability aspects of the Fortress. I loved the ease of the on-line booking. I followed the instructions provided, and was as detailed as I can be about my expectations. The fact that my booking process was respected and evaluated with feedback, was a stunning departure from other establishments.

Upon my arrival, I enjoyed the private and secure entrance and check-in procedure. Nicely done, the way I went from the changing area to my play area where I waited a moment for Mistress Tran to appear. Mistress entered and was even more gorgeous than her photos. Mistress Tran began the session in the perfect outfit and eased into our session. The nude session is a must in my opinion. Again, I was impressed in that every aspect of what I needed in a session was played out without me having to explain anything. That, was awesome!

No question about it. All of my scene needs are going to be realized at the Fortress. My session with Mistress Tran has given me some courage to perhaps turn up the intesity in future sessions. I know that I will probably need to schedule a longer session(s) as well? I felt strongly enough to take the time to say a few words and I am very gratified and humbled to make the acquaintance of The Fortress and Mistress Tran.

Yours,

TinyAJ

Well said, Tiny.

Yours,

TinyAJ

Hello my very tinyaj.....

Thank you for the very kind words. You will definitely need to book more time as I have many fun games to play with your "big toe" but it may take me an hour or more just to find it. I'll bring a magnifying glass to help me!

MTran