How did you come to discover your fantasies?

For as long as I remember, I've always been a pervert. I won't go into details here but you can ask me if you're ever under me. 

I wanna know about your most exciting, secretive, cruel and painful fantasies and punishments. 

There's a line in Sion Sono's film 'Love Exposure' (about an upskirt panty photographer)' that has always stuck in my mind: 

I AM. PERVERT BUT NOT A PHONY, I AM A PERVERT WITH DIGNITY. 

So, It's only natural I ask about how your first kinks started surfacing...

Edited by Mistress Aria Song

@Mistress Aria SongFrom a young age I knew that there was something up with me but i didnt know what "it" was.  I think the first time I came to realization that this is who I am was when someone I was friends with took me to a BDSM club when I was about 21 years old.  I didn't know the slightest thing about BDSM...that is, until someone handcuffed me....I felt an odd sense of "security" not being restrained or confined...but safe...years later it was something that happened organically and confronted on my own terms but now its something I fully understand, accept and I'm still learning about.

• Mistress Aria Song changed the title to How did you come to discover your fantasies?

Bondage.

Bondage, bondage, bondage.

Bondage.

Whenever I saw it in a movie, tv show, comics - it hit me at a subconscious level.  The way art and music does.  Connects to something that is already there.

What is harder is understanding one is submissive.  Not simply drawn to flights of fancy, ie, fetish.  But truly wanting to be led in this one part of life.  So as to balance off the parts of life where one does not have that luxury. 

• 1 month later...

My very first sexual fantasies, before I even knew what they were, involved being tied up and controlled by women. Batman was a rich source for fetish scenarios disguised as plot points.  Seeing Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman was one of the first times I felt a really intense desire to be at a woman's mercy. The fact she wore a catsuit AND used a whip made it completely clear she was dreamed up by someone like me. And I wished I could inconvenience Poison Ivy so she'd enslave me with her plant phermones. If I had written the plot, those two would have teamed up, taken over Gotham, and given me the honored position of being their favorite slave.

Once I was primed to look for fantasies in fiction, I'd see them everywhere. Even an episode of Walker Texas Ranger did it for me. In one episode some bad guys hung him by his wrists in the desert and I turned it into a fantasy about a gang of women pushing me to the limits of dehydration and laughing at me while I begged for water. The highlight was the moment the leader gave the order to "string him up".