A Session with Mistress Chan

Sonny

It was a first time visit for me, and I had a wonderful time!

Mistress Chan quickly put me at ease, as until you get the lay of the land at the Fortress, the initial first time

visit can be a bit daunting. I had a very nice connection with her, as we seemed to share a likeness for the same kinks..she has a real instinct as to what buttons to push, and how far to take them.

A word of warning to the rest of you all..don't let the pictures fool you! She's a total powerhouse, and will blow you away and stun you with her strength...I have the rug burns to prove it, as she kicked my ass all over the steel room in a wrestling match. This is no fantasy match kinda Woman-she knows her stuff, trust me on this. She doesn't like to lose, and she'll let you know this in no uncertain terms.

Mix in a good beating, with some teasing, and my night was one to remember

I'm still sore as can be this morning, and loving it!

Thank you Mistress Chan, and I can't wait to see you again :)

A nice review Sonny. I worship Mistress Chan. She combines beauty, knowledge, strength and character. But, the part that is the most attractivly dominating is her intellect. She is brutally brilliant in understanding your needs, and ruthless in meeting them. She is not just eye candy, but a mind altering force which can be subtle or violent, but always on point.

I am counting the days until I see her again. :ugeek:

So kind of all the compliments and warnings. I believe that everyone has a different session whether it is their 1st time or 20th time. It is the state of mind of the the current moment that motivates me. Your demeanor as I walk in defines the pace and intensity of play. I like to think that everyone has a different agenda each time and it doesn't follow any formula. Just come as you are and see what happens next.... :twisted: