A SPIRIT PARTNER

spockme

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had a session with Mistress Asia, we met at her hotel room. Had a conversion since it was my first time and honestly I didn't know much about Fetish or BDSM. I. We started by me getting undressed and then she slowly walked over put her soft hands all over me (i was turned on) and then suddenly squeezed my balls hard I let out a yelp. She had me on my tippy toes and slapped me "I own you now, your my bitch, bend over! She whipped me a cats tail. At this point I was having second thoughts of this experience but the smile on her face and laugh had me hard as a rock! I was in pain and then she caress my and I was order to worhship her feet and then...well I'll leave out the rest since this is a public forum. WE had an Amazing session and we ended up going out to dinner and talked for hours. I would call that a Spirited Partner!

Dear Minni Chan ,

i AM SO LUCKY YOU RESPONDED. I find bondage and pain giving to bring forth a subconcious link to the one you are beholding too. As my pain devotion deepens my spirit is raised The Mistress will feel in her self this also as time moves on they will experience spiritual enlightment for each other. a special level of bonding with the pain exchange.this will lead to euphoric intensity.they will grow with these the mistress will give courage to express what the sub feels inside shared thopughts ,feelings and creat lasting changes in their tomorrows.the gift of the pain offerings will lead them to heights never felt before . a tying of spirits will be a gift for all times.you Minni Chan have this unigue ability to bring about a spirit bonding with your insights and intelligence . how lucky a slave would be to serve you on this level I honor the thought ,FS John

Dear Mistress Chan ,

To continue if you and your mistress grow together one can get into spirit contact I have had actual spirit contact in a medatative state. the euphoric state between oneself and his mistress can put you in a state to draw spirits to you .i would be glad to talk yo you about some experiences i have had. your minds and spirits must be one and you have to be careful who you contact. FS John

Dear Spockme,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about what a spirit partner represents to you. It seems to me that what you've described is a truly trusting relationship between a domme and her sub. Having the power to defer to your mistress at the most intense level is a bond that needs to be built. Progression is challenging for both domme and sub. A sacrifice from you is a foundation but devotion is deeper. You may find yourself preoccupied with thoughts of your domme in the reality outside the fortress. Or you may anticipate your next meeting at least 2 weeks in advance. A spirit partner may be a way of describing that bond that you are held captive to. It is a show of respect and thus begins the dance of the spirits. Tell me if I'm wrong but your intensity to find the truth is admirable.

Sincerest regards,

Minnie

Dear Minni Chan,Do you wish to dance of the spirits with me . Or are you to be afraid of finding a strong new powerful bonding to shape future fantasies, like most mistresses.Yes spirit bonding is a show of respect but also a deep dedication and love of the other.Yes the two must build a progression of bonding spirit which will make both captive to it Minni Chan your understanding is refreshing but yet i know you have not experienced this euphoric deep spirit partnership. a melting of two spirits into one bond. you as a switch can appreciate both sides in this journey and not be afraid but instead enjoy the privilege of the dance of spirits . Can we become captive to the inner workings of our souls?can you drive me to a state of pain and sacrifice to merge with you in a meditative bonding and bring both of us a journey into the unknown.From the first time i was with you I knew you were different yet you control my mind each time i have been with you painful for me , let us grow from the past and see what dance we can create. Thank you for taking my writings seriously I enjoy you and hope to continue FS John

Spockme,

First of all, I have two left feet when it comes to dancing! I understand what you mean by having that bond and being able to have that connection that is intangible and cathartic. But I believe that this is something I wish to accomplish with every encounter I have. It is the power of intuition and the dance of the minds. I enjoy feeling the sense that I am pleasing my sub or that my dom finds my sacrifices sufficient. The duality of power and weakness are intertwined. One cannot exist without the other. I find that the relationship is about vicariously living through each other's satisfaction, fulfillment, pleasure and euphoric success.

Dear Minni Chan , DMMC

I wish to take you further than the norm of a a sub and dom in a professional setting . you as i have stated beside two left feet a re special and quite intelligent . you could reach a state of euphoric splendar beyond a dance of the minds a true dance of the spirits. A meditative melting of the inner minds is beyond the duality of pain and pleasure but a true feeling of ones inner self.don not be afraid i am not a nut looking to seduce you only a spirit who wants to merge with you in deep sacrifice .let me know if you are willing to achieve this . FS John