Session with Mistress Von Dietz

Michael84

While visiting New York, I had the privilege of a 2-hour session with the fantastic Mistress Von Dietz. Standing naked and waiting in the steel room, I was really curious about the upcoming session, when suddenly the beautiful MVD walked into the room. She made a quick remark about me looking too serious. That made me loosen up. I won't go into details with the session, but I want to point out that I was so fortunate to play the Wheel of Torture with many kinks on the wheel. She told me I had to endure all the kinks on the wheel.

The session was great, MVD was absolutely stunning, fun, and easy-going. It was such a great pleasure to session with her. I think we had a really good chemistry as well, which I find so important in the BDSM world. Even after the session, there was a good post-session talk. I would highly recommend Mistress Von Dietz??

MVD is fantastic, I sessioned with her as part of group sessions a few times over the years before finally getting a little one on one time with her.  She has a playful style which is really sexy.  Have had great chats with her after session...she's great for a Dinner and Domme!