Meal Preparation

chardy

Ever since I was a little kid having seen some cartoons relating to my fantasy, I have been obsessed with the idea of being prepared as a meal by beautiful mistresses. It isn't the pain or cannibalism aspect that I like, but the idea of being treated as nothing but meat, or sub-human. I fantasize of being tied up like a thanksgiving turkey as my preparers inspect meat quality and discuss the best way to cook me. It is never an angry or violent discussion relating to the act that is actually being committed but merely an everyday conversation that would typically be had when preparing a meal, with maybe a few teasing and humiliating comments towards me mixed in. For their amusement, and to keep me quiet, my mouth is kept busy by being forced to worship their beautiful feet. Finally, when preparation is finished, an apple is placed into my mouth and I am slid into the oven.

It is something that I have thought about since I was about 4 or 5. Is this a normal or accepted level of bdsm? Would a fantasy like mine be welcomed?

Ever since I was a little kid having seen some cartoons relating to my fantasy, I have been obsessed with the idea of being prepared as a meal by beautiful mistresses. It isn't the pain or cannibalism aspect that I like, but the idea of being treated as nothing but meat, or sub-human. I fantasize of being tied up like a thanksgiving turkey as my preparers inspect meat quality and discuss the best way to cook me. It is never an angry or violent discussion relating to the act that is actually being committed but merely an everyday conversation that would typically be had when preparing a meal, with maybe a few teasing and humiliating comments towards me mixed in. For their amusement, and to keep me quiet, my mouth is kept busy by being forced to worship their beautiful feet. Finally, when preparation is finished, an apple is placed into my mouth and I am slid into the oven.

It is something that I have thought about since I was about 4 or 5. Is this a normal or accepted level of bdsm? Would a fantasy like mine be welcomed?

Hi Chardy, what an interesting fetish. I'd love to slather you in oil (to crisp up the skin) and roast you until medium rare! And I'm sure I'm not the only one ;)

MRee and I can truss you up nicely, lather you in butter, and stuff you with various vegetables to go with our meal. Sounds delicious!

This is an extremely interesting fetish. However if I were offered up as a meal to the Mistresses, I am afraid that I would have to be seasoned and served raw, given my fear of fire and being burned. When I was a child, I used to spend a lot of time with my grandparents (mothers parents), as they lived close by. I started to have a recurring nightmare about being out with my grandmother and as we were returning home and approaching the apartment, the building was on fire and what I remember most was such a vivid picture of me actually watching my grandfather being burned alive through one of the apartment windows, as I felt completely helpless and horrified and would wake up screaming each time. He did eventually die, but it had nothing at all to do with fire. I must of had this exact same dream at least a half dozen times, which eventually instilled in me quite a fear of fire, without actually ever having been burned myself, outside of a sunburn.

This is an extremely interesting fetish. However if I were offered up as a meal to the Mistresses, I am afraid that I would have to be seasoned and served raw, given my fear of fire and being burned. When I was a child, I used to spend a lot of time with my grandparents (mothers parents), as they lived close by. I started to have a recurring nightmare about being out with my grandmother and as we were returning home and approaching the apartment, the building was on fire and what I remember most was such a vivid picture of me actually watching my grandfather being burned alive through one of the apartment windows, as I felt completely helpless and horrified and would wake up screaming each time. He did eventually die, but it had nothing at all to do with fire. I must of had this exact same dream at least a half dozen times, which eventually instilled in me quite a fear of fire, without actually ever having been burned myself, outside of a sunburn.

That's one horrific dream. Do they ever recur?

Hi Chardy, what an interesting fetish. I'd love to slather you in oil (to crisp up the skin) and roast you until medium rare! And I'm sure I'm not the only one ;)

MRee and I can truss you up nicely, lather you in butter, and stuff you with various vegetables to go with our meal. Sounds delicious!

: ) Wow I would be so honored mistresses! Or you could always prepare me like Mistress Ree prepared the lobster from her video...

: ) Wow I would be so honored mistresses! Or you could always prepare me like Mistress Ree prepared the lobster from her video...

Hmmm, well we will have to thoroughly evaluate you to determine the best cooking method. Personally I like the ease and tasty results that roasting at a high temperate produces, however deep frying is tasty as well.... I'm starting to get hungry now!

You forgot the part about your "Preparers" cramming a fistful of stuffing up your ass!

Guest Mistress Kang

Hi chardy, you are the second person to described this as his fantasy/fetish to me. Would you consider yourself a Vorarephiliac? My vorarephilia scene consisted much of what you described. I laid him stomach down, gagged him as a matter of course and proceeded to truss him up while I inspected every inch of meat- testing limb movement at the joints, checking different parts of the body for tenderness and noting the meatier pieces for the consumption soon to come! Once inspection was complete and he was dressed up in a stew base meeting our fantasy fancies, I invited Mistress Quan to see the main course right before cooking, after all, she was the guest of honor and I wanted to make sure she was content knowing there would be enough to go around ;-) The rest is Fortress history.

There are so many terms of endearment in Cantonese, my mom used to tell me all the time that she would "carve me open like a pig to make soup" and "take a big bite out of me". On several occasions she has actually BIT me on the arm, mostly in the summertime LOL See, lost in translation.

I have some photos you may enjoy, will add later ;-)

Hi chardy, you are the second person to described this as his fantasy/fetish to me. Would you consider yourself a Vorarephiliac? My vorarephilia scene consisted much of what you described. I laid him stomach down, gagged him as a matter of course and proceeded to truss him up while I inspected every inch of meat- testing limb movement at the joints, checking different parts of the body for tenderness and noting the meatier pieces for the consumption soon to come! Once inspection was complete and he was dressed up in a stew base meeting our fantasy fancies, I invited Mistress Quan to see the main course right before cooking, after all, she was the guest of honor and I wanted to make sure she was content knowing there would be enough to go around ;-) The rest is Fortress history.

There are so many terms of endearment in Cantonese, my mom used to tell me all the time that she would "carve me open like a pig to make soup" and "take a big bite out of me". On several occasions she has actually BIT me on the arm, mostly in the summertime LOL See, lost in translation.

I have some photos you may enjoy, will add later ;-)

I've actually never heard that term before. I suppose that is what I somewhat have. The problem with most of the people and most of the sources on the internet with this fetish is that they are typically male dominant, and the focus a lot more on the butchering and umm... dispatching of victims instead of their peril and preparation. I suppose I have the PG-13 version of this fetish as opposed to the NC-17 version. Frankly, the other versions frighten me.

Based on many of the horror movies coming out of Hollywood, I'd assume there is a certain fascination in many people surrounding death. But in most tormentor-tormented scenarios, the death is the end of the interaction. But in a cannibal scenario, death is only an end for the tormented, but not for the tormentor. The degrading of the tormented goes beyond death. And unlike most scenarios, the act isn't necessarily carried out because of hate, anger, or sick amusement, but at least in part to achieve the basic human necessity of eating. You plea for mercy if someone wants you dead. What do you do if they are hungry too? I think that aspect adds a cerebral level to the torment.

I don't desire or fantasize about dying, and I am not someone who is particularly drawn to pain, and I don't think about the actual act of being eaten, but the idea that a group of beautiful women would strip me of my humanity (and clothing), and put me in a position of absolute peril against my will is something that I find extremely exciting. And the idea that they are doing it in a celebratory tone as they move me towards a horrific fate, that just a lot more fun. And just as long as I've had this crazy fantasy, I've also had a foot fetish. So the idea that they would utilize me for their pleasure and amusement seems to go perfectly with this scenario.

And I absolutely would love to see your pictures! I enjoy all of your pictures already since you never look anything less than drop dead gorgeous. Your mother has the right idea, although you shouldn't be the one being eaten!

Guest Mistress Kang

I've actually never heard that term before. I suppose that is what I somewhat have. The problem with most of the people and most of the sources on the internet with this fetish is that they are typically male dominant, and the focus a lot more on the butchering and umm... dispatching of victims instead of their peril and preparation. I suppose I have the PG-13 version of this fetish as opposed to the NC-17 version. Frankly, the other versions frighten me.

Based on many of the horror movies coming out of Hollywood, I'd assume there is a certain fascination in many people surrounding death. But in most tormentor-tormented scenarios, the death is the end of the interaction. But in a cannibal scenario, death is only an end for the tormented, but not for the tormentor. The degrading of the tormented goes beyond death. And unlike most scenarios, the act isn't necessarily carried out because of hate, anger, or sick amusement, but at least in part to achieve the basic human necessity of eating. You plea for mercy if someone wants you dead. What do you do if they are hungry too? I think that aspect adds a cerebral level to the torment.

I don't desire or fantasize about dying, and I am not someone who is particularly drawn to pain, and I don't think about the actual act of being eaten, but the idea that a group of beautiful women would strip me of my humanity (and clothing), and put me in a position of absolute peril against my will is something that I find extremely exciting. And the idea that they are doing it in a celebratory tone as they move me towards a horrific fate, that just a lot more fun. And just as long as I've had this crazy fantasy, I've also had a foot fetish. So the idea that they would utilize me for their pleasure and amusement seems to go perfectly with this scenario.

And I absolutely would love to see your pictures! I enjoy all of your pictures already since you never look anything less than drop dead gorgeous. Your mother has the right idea, although you shouldn't be the one being eaten!

Wishful thinking- sorry I just meant general pictures- not pics of me ;-(

Here they are, freaky huh?

post-3-097643200 1297956877_thumb.jpg

post-3-099426600 1297956864_thumb.jpg

You're right, that was wishful thinking... But thank you for thinking of me with these anyway! I don't know, I think the first picture looks like it is intended for someone who is into (to borrow from my newly learned terminology :) ) Macrophilia, or fantasy involving giants. The second picture looks to be from the perspective of someone who is into the butchering and consumption of people. The closest representation to my fantasy that I have found online, if I am allowed to post another website, is Muki's Kitchen. They do real life photo sets of meal preparation. Although with them the participants sometimes look too willing, and are never male... Wow, the more I talk about it the more I realize just how strange and really specific my fetish is.

Mistress Kang,

WOW! With the pics you posted, along with the described actions of your mom as well as the shared terms of endearment in Cantonese, you have definitely peaked my interest. As I do tend to like the freaky, but openly admit to a much more enjoyable dining experience, without a need for cooking and carving.

this made me think of the old school cartoons where the unsuspecting animal is being all chatty and cute, thinking the cauldron's a tub... i would love to do that to someone ^_^

this made me think of the old school cartoons where the unsuspecting animal is being all chatty and cute, thinking the cauldron's a tub... i would love to do that to someone ^_^

Mistress Amuro,

This made me think of the old cartoons where unexpecting explorers are captured by a primitive native tribe and are then being boiled alive in a huge pot hung over a blazing fire, obviously for that evenings dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

You are probably thinking of the same cartoons that got me interested! I'd be thrilled to be in your cauldron!