Zhao-Ko session

EdgarAH

I had the pleasure of meeting Mistress Ko today for the first time. What a beautiful young lady! Unreal. She was working with Mistress Zhao, the beautiful, always fun and entertaining Mistress Zhao. Mistress Ko and Mistress Zhao had their way with me for an all-too-short part of the afternoon and it was my pleasure to have played a small part in Mistress Ko's learning experience under the capable guidance of mZhao.

There's no way you could ever come to the Fortess and not leave satisfied. Mistress Kang must have some magic potion that attracts the sweetest, most beautiful dommes you could ever hope to encounter. I have so much respect for these ladies, what they do and treasure the happiness they bring, albeit always too short for my tastes. Highest, warmest regards as usual.

Yours truly ladies... :)

Guest Mistress Kang

I had the pleasure of meeting Mistress Ko today for the first time. What a beautiful young lady! Unreal. She was working with Mistress Zhao, the beautiful, always fun and entertaining Mistress Zhao. Mistress Ko and Mistress Zhao had their way with me for an all-too-short part of the afternoon and it was my pleasure to have played a small part in Mistress Ko's learning experience under the capable guidance of mZhao.

There's no way you could ever come to the Fortess and not leave satisfied. Mistress Kang must have some magic potion that attracts the sweetest, most beautiful dommes you could ever hope to encounter. I have so much respect for these ladies, what they do and treasure the happiness they bring, albeit always too short for my tastes. Highest, warmest regards as usual.

Yours truly ladies... :)

Hi EdgarAh ;-) Ko told me about what she got to experiment with you. She said it just *pierced* her beautiful little heart with joy HAHA

Hi EdgarAh ;-) Ko told me about what she got to experiment with you. She said it just *pierced* her beautiful little heart with joy HAHA

I'm so happy I could have such an affect on MKo, Boss! I'm always happy to be a part of any experimentation by you or your wonderful crew. Yours always....

It really was all too short. I wish I could've showed Mistress Ko how pretty you look in a full face of make-up. And how your eyelashes come to life with a few coats of mascara!!

Imagine me a little younger, I would have been a knockout, right mZ? Now I need to get rid of that pesky facial hair ;)

You have facial hair? What kind? I'm conjuring up a really silly mental image of that actor Zach Galifianakis (he was in the Hangover) with a "full face of makeup" LOL

Noooo Mistress Ree, not that bad, just a mustache with a sometimes soul patch. I went to google images and saw this, this is not me, LOL.

You have facial hair? What kind? I'm conjuring up a really silly mental image of that actor Zach Galifianakis (he was in the Hangover) with a "full face of makeup" LOL

You're not too far off!

Peaches has a mustache but she keeps it short. It almost blends in to her face. I think with enough persuading, we can get her to expose that peachy upper lip ;)