An Evening with Mistress Gong

btk

The communication, security, and safety at this place is second-to-none.  From initial contact via email to booking to check at the Fortress in to the security of each room, complete with double doors, the Fetish Fortress is *the* place to go for all of your fetish needs.  The Steel Room was well-appointed, especially for the scene we were undertaking.

I present myself as instructed and wait in the Steel Room.  She enters - tall, beautiful, the photos don't do her justice.  Our consultation is appropriately brief - recapping desires sent over email, covering limits and limitations, discussing safewords and gestures, and tying off any loose ends.

The scene was exactly what I needed.  Mistress Gong was clearly prepared and listened during our discussion.  Respectful of limits and wildly creative, introducing a 20 year kinky vet to new ideas, torments, tortures, and toys.  She very quickly tuned in to my emotions and thresholds, picking up on my physical cues.  Her expertise is both mental and physical - an ability to read her submissive, identity limits, and appropriately test them.  We had no down time, the pacing was perfection.  Each act of the session flowing into the next.

The after-scene only confirmed what had already been a great time.  A warm shower in the attached room.  A debrief with Mistress Gong.   One happy sub on his way.  And, hopefully, one happy Mistress!

Mistress Gong, thank you for an amazing session!  I look forward to my Fortress return soon!

5 hours ago, turbicus3 said:

The communication, security, and safety at this place is second-to-none.  From initial contact via email to booking to check at the Fortress in to the security of each room, complete with double doors, the Fetish Fortress is *the* place to go for all of your fetish needs.  The Steel Room was well-appointed, especially for the scene we were undertaking.

I present myself as instructed and wait in the Steel Room.  She enters - tall, beautiful, the photos don't do her justice.  Our consultation is appropriately brief - recapping desires sent over email, covering limits and limitations, discussing safewords and gestures, and tying off any loose ends.

The scene was exactly what I needed.  Mistress Gong was clearly prepared and listened during our discussion.  Respectful of limits and wildly creative, introducing a 20 year kinky vet to new ideas, torments, tortures, and toys.  She very quickly tuned in to my emotions and thresholds, picking up on my physical cues.  Her expertise is both mental and physical - an ability to read her submissive, identity limits, and appropriately test them.  We had no down time, the pacing was perfection.  Each act of the session flowing into the next.

The after-scene only confirmed what had already been a great time.  A warm shower in the attached room.  A debrief with Mistress Gong.   One happy sub on his way.  And, hopefully, one happy Mistress!

Mistress Gong, thank you for an amazing session!  I look forward to my Fortress return soon!

I do love a good interrogation scene ! I'm glad you had an amazing time . 

You were a conundrum but I enjoy a challenge 😉 . You really got put through the tests during all those different predicaments back to back . 

Hope your nipples are in  recovering. 

Until next time....🖤