First Session with Mistress Gong

Ford Ranger

Wow. Had my first two-hour session with Mistress Gong today. She knew I had some experience, and I had put pretty much everything on the table. It was pure intensity from moment one. 

She explored some of the ideas she had been floating on the forum. I was … well, let’s just say I wasn’t in a position to say much about it. But I was in a position to listen. (And hopefully listen well!)

What an honor to get to be her toy today. 

On 4/19/2023 at 4:22 PM, Ford Ranger said:

Wow. Had my first two-hour session with Mistress Gong today. She knew I had some experience, and I had put pretty much everything on the table. It was pure intensity from moment one. 

She explored some of the ideas she had been floating on the forum. I was … well, let’s just say I wasn’t in a position to say much about it. But I was in a position to listen. (And hopefully listen well!)

What an honor to get to be her toy today. 

That session was beautiful! Making you into a gimp slut was honestly such a pleasure.

We definitely stretched you out in some interesting bondage positions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 9:50 PM, Mistress Diana Gong said:

That session was beautiful! Making you into a gimp slut was honestly such a pleasure.

We definitely stretched you out in some interesting bondage positions. 

I was luckily able to walk okay, but it did take me a few days to be able to wear a tight t-shirt!