Tickling session - my experience with Mistress Feng and Mistress Gong

So it's been almost a month since my trip to NYC, and it's time for my review 😊. Tickling is such a big fetish for me and i love tickling since i was a kid, so i have scheduled a session with the help of Mistress Emma, who was kindly and very friendly. Thank you so much!

the session itself -Β 

First, Mistress Feng and Mistress Gong are super sexy and super charming. You will get lucky to get under their control. They tied me up and started to tickle the hell out of me, in parts of my body i didnt know i were ticklish 🀣. Even begging for mercy didn't help. Those beautiful ladies sure loves to tickle 😁. 

I booked a 2 hours tickling session. In reality, i couldn't survive more than an hour (barely)Β 

Finally - this was a very different experience and i wanna to thank Mistress Gong and Mistress Feng, who made this session really spacial to me.

Β 

Tip to other guys: be careful with what your with for, this amazing Fortress will make it comes true big time 😈😁🀣πŸ₯°.

Β 

Best regrets,

Itamar (Dan)

Israel

• Mistress Kang changed the title to Tickling session - my experience with Mistress Feng and Mistress Gong
2 hours ago, ticklishisraelislave said:

So it's been almost a month since my trip to NYC, and it's time for my review 😊. Tickling is such a big fetish for me and i love tickling since i was a kid, so i have scheduled a session with the help of Mistress Emma, who was kindly and very friendly. Thank you so much!

the session itself -Β 

First, Mistress Feng and Mistress Gong are super sexy and super charming. You will get lucky to get under their control. They tied me up and started to tickle the hell out of me, in parts of my body i didnt know i were ticklish 🀣. Even begging for mercy didn't help. Those beautiful ladies sure loves to tickle 😁. 

I booked a 2 hours tickling session. In reality, i couldn't survive more than an hour (barely)Β 

Finally - this was a very different experience and i wanna to thank Mistress Gong and Mistress Feng, who made this session really spacial to me.

Β 

Tip to other guys: be careful with what your with for, this amazing Fortress will make it comes true big time 😈😁🀣πŸ₯°.

Β 

Best regrets,

Itamar (Dan)

Israel

Gosh I still will never forget how SOAKED we got you !Β πŸ˜‚

Fortress : 1 pointΒ 

You : 0 points

On 5/29/2023 at 2:56 PM, ticklishisraelislave said:

the session itself -Β 

Β 

Β 

Best regrets,

Itamar (Dan)

Israel

You're welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed tickling and I hope maybe next time you will survive two hours πŸ˜‚

• 1 month later...

You’re lying naked and helpless on the table. Two mistresses looking down at you grinning. They look over your body as you involuntarily begin to shake. Then the tickling starts with slow lite strokes on your neck, shoulders, armpits,chest, nipples,ribs and sides, stomach, hips and abdomine. Your eyes are glazed over in ecstasy as you begin to shake and moan in delight.