Sessions with Mistress Lovelace

Ruby

I have a session with Mistress Lovelace scheduled for June 19th. Can any of you Submissives

write about their sessions in detail and what to expect. Please feel free to DOMINATE the conversation 

Mistress Lovelace as well as other Mistresses. 

Here's my post about my 1st session with Ms. Lovelace

• Contributor
  • Members
  • LocationSubspace

Yesterday I had my 1st 2 hour session with the amazing @Mistress Ivy Lovelace.  She immediately took control and tied me to the bondage bench, blindfolded me and tortured me in many ways.  Then She poured hot wax all over me with Her beautiful hands.

At the end of the session, I had the privilege of worshipping Her beautiful feet.  

I can't wait to play with Mistress Lovelace again!

Edited by Mistress Ree
content appropriate for Guest Forum

And here's my post about my 2nd session with Ms. Lovelace

• Contributor
  • Members
  • LocationSubspace

This time we were in the steel room.  @Mistress Ivy Lovelace (MIL) started with some puppy play by putting a collar, leash & blindfold on me & walking me around.  It was a little chilly in the room so MIL proceeded to spank me to warm us both up.  

Next She tied me onto the silver circle, put nipple clamps on me and proceeded to fire up the TENs unit and tried different settings.  Then it was time for hot wax all over my body with an emphasis on my nipples and sensitive bits.   MIL thoroughly enjoyed removing the solidified wax from my hairy body & put Her beautiful foot over my mouth to silence my screams.  

As a grand finale, MIL had me kneel in front of Her while She sat on the silver circle. She put Her feet on my face to keep me quiet while She continuously hit me with a crop.  

Can't wait to play with Her again...

Edited by Mistress Ree
content appropriate for Guest Forum

I hope we get to hear a session review!

My experiences with Mistress Lovelace have been few, but fantastic.  I have a habit of writing (probably too many) session requests, but she did an exceptional job of working in everything I wanted while adding her own twists.  For example, I requested some specific pink boots I'd seen her wear in her candids gallery so I could lick them.  But she added the twist that I would be blindfolded and have to feel my way around to get every nook and cranny!  She's also a heckuva face sitter!

You are in for an experience!

On 6/6/2023 at 4:31 AM, Ruby said:

I have a session with Mistress Lovelace scheduled for June 19th. Can any of you Submissives

write about their sessions in detail and what to expect. Please feel free to DOMINATE the conversation 

Mistress Lovelace as well as other Mistresses. 

You should check out the post Wheel Of Sick Fuck Games… 3 hours of Sick Fucking Games with Mistress Lovelace @mistresslovelace 🔥