Interested in a trampling session

mnbvcxz730

On 6/10/2023 at 8:07 PM, mnbvcxz730 said:

Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I want to explore my fetish for the first time which is trampling. Which Mistress would be ideal for a trampling session with an unexperienced person like me?

hope to hear from you guys soon :)

I know all the Mistresses here would love to trample on a new sub. We could start gentle and then amp our way to hardcore ๐Ÿค—

On 6/14/2023 at 5:14 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I know all the Mistresses here would love to trample on a new sub. We could start gentle and then amp our way to hardcore ๐Ÿค—

The more the merrier really! ย Weโ€™ve had the most fun with several mistresses on top of one little carpet sub. ย 

Being trampled by three Mistresses for the first time would definitely be a overkill haha. Iย  would love to do that on birthday tho in two monthsย  lol .After seeing positive responses on this thread, I'm definitely going toย  arrange a trampling session.When I do that, show me no mercy and make regret this decision! .See you soon!

On 6/19/2023 at 8:45 PM, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Aww hello little Newbie~ As Mistress Feng said, all of us have loads of experience in breaking inย training new subbies. We could even make a game out of it...guess which Mistress is stepping on you! Answer wrong and you'll be our door mat forever though.ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

That is such a hot scenerio. Guess who just kicked/stomped you. A game of 20 kicks every time you guess wrong add one haha.ย 

On 6/10/2023 at 8:07 PM, mnbvcxz730 said:

Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I want to explore my fetish for the first time which is trampling. Which Mistress would be ideal for a trampling session with an unexperienced person like me?

hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Any would be okay , we all know how to "ease" you into it . We don't usually go full weight trampling until we know YOU can handle it :)