Me my girl and Gong make 3

Subboy

12 hours ago, Subboy said:

So I’m very excited to say that my girlfriend will be joining me at a session with a Mistress Gong. Hopefully Mistress Gong can show her the ropes, and I will be begging at both of these lovely women’s feet in no time.

This sounds like it could be a legendary session. 
please keep us posted. 

14 hours ago, Subboy said:

So I’m very excited to say that my girlfriend will be joining me at a session with a Mistress Gong. Hopefully Mistress Gong can show her the ropes, and I will be begging at both of these lovely women’s feet in no time.

Ah I'm so excited,  I know we've been talking about this for a while ! It's finally happening hehe. I can't wait to show her how to put you in your place.😈

Brings back memories.  A long time ago I brought a young lady I called "Tiny Dancer" into a session with the Headmistress.  She was a switch and could take a good amount of pain. She was sadistic and could dish it out with a special cruelty. 

And years later I brought my Latina Lovely into a session with the Headmistress and following that another session with Mistress Rey.

That particular pair looked like a big sister and little sister team. Both with darker skins and lovely bodies.  They teamed up and destroyed me. 

Bringing a 3rd party into session can be a monumental experience if everything falls in to place.  I fave been fortunate and have indelible memories.

Good luck,

Dannyboy

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the support. It was cancelled but lucky I got an appointment for tomorrow.

Ms. gong just trying to reach out to let you know that I am super excited to see you tomorrow at 3:30

I’m sure you’ve read the details for my session you know what you’re doing and you’re the professional, so I trust you. Marks on my body will be completely fine since my girl will be present. Yes I need to be in the position where I’m choking just to smell you only for you to tease me and say I’m not trying hard enough I must not really want it.

I love your unique mixture of dominance and naturing. And please for discretion please treat me as if it’s my first time there. Thank you lots.

6 hours ago, Subboy said:

Thanks for all the support. It was cancelled but lucky I got an appointment for tomorrow.

Ms. gong just trying to reach out to let you know that I am super excited to see you tomorrow at 3:30

I’m sure you’ve read the details for my session you know what you’re doing and you’re the professional, so I trust you. Marks on my body will be completely fine since my girl will be present. Yes I need to be in the position where I’m choking just to smell you only for you to tease me and say I’m not trying hard enough I must not really want it.

I love your unique mixture of dominance and naturing. And please for discretion please treat me as if it’s my first time there. Thank you lots.

The little wait just builds excitement haha 

You won't be prepared for tomorrow for both of us , good luck to you . 

Sounds good newbie :)