Day to day thoughts

EdgarAH

Sometimes I come on here to read other peoples thoughts and share my own, sometimes just to peruse photos, etc.

There's something that comes up in my mind that I find really strange. As I go through my day to day duties, interactions, etc. I feel as though I'd like to share the same thoughts that are discussed here with others, but there is absolutely no one in the regular world to talk about what's discussed here or who I'd even think of bringing those thoughts up to. With that, it's just something to deal with internally...always, until the next visit. I guess that's why I come on here daily, just as a small escape from the vanilla world for a bit with others of the same/similar mindset (regardless of whether we have the same likes or dislikes). It's always a great read.

Thanks to the Boss, the wonderful Mistresses and to all who participate.

Sometimes I come on here to read other peoples thoughts and share my own, sometimes just to peruse photos, etc.

There's something that comes up in my mind that I find really strange. As I go through my day to day duties, interactions, etc. I feel as though I'd like to share the same thoughts that are discussed here with others, but there is absolutely no one in the regular world to talk about what's discussed here or who I'd even think of bringing those thoughts up to. With that, it's just something to deal with internally...always, until the next visit. I guess that's why I come on here daily, just as a small escape from the vanilla world for a bit with others of the same/similar mindset (regardless of whether we have the same likes or dislikes). It's always a great read.

EdgarAH,

I honestly can identify with what you have written, as I really don't travel in a circle of friends that are into BDSM or at least won't admit to being. So any discussion of such, appears to fall upon deaf ears and never seems to be a welcome topic of conversation. So I honestly find the Forum, with like minded individuals to be a welcome escape.

EdgarAH,

I honestly can identify with what you have written, as I really don't travel in a circle of friends that are into BDSM or at least won't admit to being. So any discussion of such, appears to fall upon deaf ears and never seems to be a welcome topic of conversation. So I honestly find the Forum, with like minded individuals to be a welcome escape.

Thanks for the reply akiravn1. I've actually had thoughts pertaining to visits to the forum come to mind and let them pass when talking to friends, co-workers. Have you ever made it to the fortress yet? I'm sure they'd love to have you.

Very touching- truly. There are so many moments in our life that we feel so alone- it's great when we finally find a place to be with others who understand.

Very touching- truly. There are so many moments in our life that we feel so alone- it's great when we finally find a place to be with others who understand.

Thanks mTran. You are a Gem for certain and have become one of the main reasons I keep coming back. Your intensity shines through.

Guest Mistress Kang

You wanna know something strange? Because almost everyone around me is NOT vanilla, I *sometimes* find vanilla events interesting, ultimately it depends on the company, but in general, doing what normal people do is kinda like a research project LOL Like visiting friends at their office, going to a company dinner, stuff like that...weird.

You wanna know something strange? Because almost everyone around me is NOT vanilla, I *sometimes* find vanilla events interesting, ultimately it depends on the company, but in general, doing what normal people do is kinda like a research project LOL Like visiting friends at their office, going to a company dinner, stuff like that...weird.

Mistress Kang, in vanilla world I'm sure people recognize you everywhere you go and are at a loss, kind of like star struck, but better! I bet you see that a lot and are entertained by their reaction(s).

I was thinking about your post and my one (not last) dinner and domination was an interesting mix of the two, not to mention that my company was someone who I have the highest regard for. It's definitely a superb idea and is wonderful for the mind.

You ladies are constantly intertwined between the two worlds and I'm sure and it must get consciously or unconsciously confusing at times. That is just one of the many reasons I have such appreciation for what you all do.