Gen AI

drumrby123

I've been playing around with Photoshop's new Firefly Generative AI plugin.  While it can't create/add any NSFW content it can add clothing back on to images.  I thought this an entertaining alternative to Mistress Jung from the Players landing page.

Prompt was: add tank top and gym shorts

MsJung.jpg

On 7/11/2023 at 6:53 PM, JustAGuy said:

These are all fantastic but I really love the Mistress Feng one, those are PJs my Grandma would wear!  That Angel Feng, such a prude!

Are we allowed to do requests?  Maybe just Mistresses and not subbies get that privilege LOL. 

You know JUST the way to a woman's heart! They LOVELOVELOVE to be compared to dear ol' nana.

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

BTW drumrby123, I still LOVE all of your AI renditions. Sometimes my observations are mistaken for insults. But know that if I take the time to observe it means I like ya.

No offense taken. Ai definitely has a gap with rendering hands properly. Happy to do some more if you have requests. Keep in mind we’re limited to PG content with the ai tools available. Although I can add the mistresses into new backgrounds which could be fun juxtapositions. 

Also wondering if these images have inspired any pajama clothing requests in recent sessions?

21 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

You know JUST the way to a woman's heart! They LOVELOVELOVE to be compared to dear ol' nana.

JustASmoothTalkingGuy!  I don't have a Nana Fetish but I really DO love that pic.  Mistress Feng is am amazing sadist but she looks almost (almost) innocent in those old-school PJs!  Maybe the juxtaposition is grabbed my attention.

21 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Having a second, more careful, look at these, I am enjoying how all of our hands/fingers are completely mangled LOL

OMG why did you say that I can't unsee it!  Poor Mistress Westwood doesn't have arms, she has one unbroken tentacle that grows from her left shoulder to the right shoulder LOL!

19 hours ago, drumrby123 said:

No offense taken. Ai definitely has a gap with rendering hands properly. Happy to do some more if you have requests. Keep in mind we’re limited to PG content with the ai tools available. Although I can add the mistresses into new backgrounds which could be fun juxtapositions. 

Also wondering if these images have inspired any pajama clothing requests in recent sessions?

Haha, a sleepover session sounds like fun!

Before Mistress Zito retired (*pours one out for Mistress Zito*) and her galleries went down, she had a really cute gallery with glasses as part of the look.  But she didn't actually wear glasses IRL so they weren't used in her other galleries.  It used to make me wonder how the Mistresses would look with glasses in the galleries (or with glasses removed in some cases.)  Boss Kang becomes Librarian Kang!  But I guess the AI wouldn't be able to do that because the final results wouldn't be PG with the other clothing unchanged?