First Time with Mistress Gong

Today was my first time ever doing anything related to BDSM or going to a dungeon at all and I could not have had a better time from beginning to end. Starting off the messaging process was very welcoming to a beginner such as myself and all the information was very clearly laid out for me. The recommendations Mistress Ree and Mistress Kang had really helped to smooth over the whole process for me but that could not even compare to the actual session itself. Mistress Gong was so understanding as well as helpful to help me explore a fetish that had only ever existed in my head until then. Even when there was hiccups such as my legs falling asleep (I've also learned stretching is incredibly important) she was quick to help me right away. I got to explore many different interests but I also love how the one thing I knew I did like was incorporated so smoothly into the process while still experimenting with new things. I have nothing but praise for The Fortress as well as Mistress Gong. Can't wait till the next time I go!

On 7/18/2023 at 5:07 PM, Mudmagic123 said:

Today was my first time ever doing anything related to BDSM or going to a dungeon at all and I could not have had a better time from beginning to end. Starting off the messaging process was very welcoming to a beginner such as myself and all the information was very clearly laid out for me. The recommendations Mistress Ree and Mistress Kang had really helped to smooth over the whole process for me but that could not even compare to the actual session itself. Mistress Gong was so understanding as well as helpful to help me explore a fetish that had only ever existed in my head until then. Even when there was hiccups such as my legs falling asleep (I've also learned stretching is incredibly important) she was quick to help me right away. I got to explore many different interests but I also love how the one thing I knew I did like was incorporated so smoothly into the process while still experimenting with new things. I have nothing but praise for The Fortress as well as Mistress Gong. Can't wait till the next time I go!

Love bringing dreams to reality 😌

Let's see what else you'll discover about yourself here at fortress 🖤