Mistress Feng was amazing

She's very patient especially for someone like myself who only had one other professional session. For my particular interests, she started small and worked her way up to bigger...after I got a little relaxed she would start using a little speed. She experimented with different shapes and even different sensations... 

To any male bdsm subs reading this you guys have got to try it and Mistress Feng won't let you down for such an experience. As long as you relax and let go and remember that it's supposed to be a different type of pleasure you'll enjoy it. It's not supposed to feel typical it's supposed to be pleasure with slight but ever so slight pain. But you can only enjoy it if you relax. Just let her take full control (As she would anyway) and she'll take care of you and you'll enjoy it. She knows how to read body language very well. 

To Mistress Feng: Thank you for a great session.

4 hours ago, KayThanks1990 said:

She's very patient especially for someone like myself who only had one other professional session. For my particular interests, she started small and worked her way up to bigger...after I got a little relaxed she would start using a little speed. She experimented with different shapes and even different sensations... 

To any male bdsm subs reading this you guys have got to try it and Mistress Feng won't let you down for such an experience. As long as you relax and let go and remember that it's supposed to be a different type of pleasure you'll enjoy it. It's not supposed to feel typical it's supposed to be pleasure with slight but ever so slight pain. But you can only enjoy it if you relax. Just let her take full control (As she would anyway) and she'll take care of you and you'll enjoy it. She knows how to read body language very well. 

To Mistress Feng: Thank you for a great session.

Your welcome, you were a very good subby for me! However, next time I need to bring an IV drop of my spit for you to drink so you can stay hard forever 😂