BTK

Mistress Kang

10 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

B.unny 

T.o

K ang

???

Well, that wasn't where the discussion left off yesterday but I love it!  Thanks to both you and Mistress Hadid.  You are an experienced and patient teacher.  Mistress Hadid shows a bright future as a Domme!  Serving as a bunny and being a part of the growth for a budding Domina was an honor and pleasure!

Now I wonder if Bunny to Kang is the story of an adorable bunny transforming into a Kang.  Which is also adorable but much more likely to kick your ass.

According to acronym finder, it can also mean "Blind Torture Kill" (!?!?!?) or "Billy the Kid" or "Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule."

Who will solve the mystery?

15 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

B.unny 

F.or

K ang

BTK

Bind Torture Kiss

I  replaced kill with kiss. Kiss your booty,your boots, your strap on. Kill is for the really SF’s. But getting fucked to death with giant strap ons would be better than getting shot through the forehead IMO.

15 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

11 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Mistress Kang has a dog named Kitty.  So is Bunny a new pet??

BTW, I’m terrible with acronyms, so I googled what BTK normally means, and the first result I saw scared me 🥺😳🫣.

Now that a new user named btk has materialized the mystery may be solved (so jealous he got a nickname from these Goddesses!)  But I like your idea of a new pet!  Why not give Kitty the dog a new friend, Bunny the gerbil!

12 hours ago, btk said:

Well, that wasn't where the discussion left off yesterday but I love it!  Thanks to both you and Mistress Hadid.  You are an experienced and patient teacher.  Mistress Hadid shows a bright future as a Domme!  Serving as a bunny and being a part of the growth for a budding Domina was an honor and pleasure!

https://youtu.be/PzeTnEA4Rkg

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Ooh I love this!  Below is my favorite, I couldn't bear to break it up but the HOT DRAG ACTION is mostly in clip 2.

What’s Opera Doc 1/3 Remastered Quality - YouTube

What’s Opera Doc 2/3 Remastered Quality - YouTube

What’s Opera Doc 3/3 Remastered Quality - YouTube

On 8/11/2023 at 6:52 PM, JustAGuy said:

Now that a new user named btk has materialized the mystery may be solved (so jealous he got a nickname from these Goddesses!)  But I like your idea of a new pet!  Why not give Kitty the dog a new friend, Bunny the gerbil!

I definitely noticed the lucky sub got a nickname from the mistresses (as well as a thread named after him by the headmistress).

if more mysteries make it on the forum there is no doubt that if you and I put our heads together we’ll get just as close solving it as we did this time.  We’re like Sherlock and Watson.

1 hour ago, theDumbMule said:

I definitely noticed the lucky sub got a nickname from the mistresses (as well as a thread named after him by the headmistress).

if more mysteries make it on the forum there is no doubt that if you and I put our heads together we’ll get just as close solving it as we did this time.  We’re like Sherlock and Watson.

Careful there with your optimism, TDM. You have no idea how many of these other dense-donkeys will be head butting their computer screens ("putting our heads together").

15 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

holmesandwatson-blogroll-1545808472571_160w.thumb.jpg.f8a3a803e7d6d6026836a730c035ee18.jpg

WE'RE SO SMAAAAAAAART!