Mistress Gong and hadid take full control

Subboy

I have run out of vocabulary words to describe Mistress Gong's beauty and aggressive nature. She takes domination serious and enjoys every minute of it, you can just tell by the way she laughs. She is an angel straight from hell with soul stealing eyes. Sometimes I forget where I am just from the immense eye contact that she keeps with you, a stare that says “I’m in charge, obey me”. Mistress Hadid was excellent at keeping up with the role play and pushing but respecting my pain boundaries.

The session started after I had hit on the two popular girls during lunch. After school they cornered me in an empty class room and physically forced me to my knees as they insulted my manhood and spit all over me. I apologized for bothering them but it wasn’t good enough. They quickly forced me into a feminine position and tied my arms so I couldn’t fight them. They beat me and told me there was no way I was a straight man. They proceeded to spend the next 40 minutes convincing me that I was lying to myself about being straight.

After relentless using and abusing me the only way I could get it to stop was by admitting I was a cum loving faggot over and over. I couldn’t hold back these two beautiful women were stretching my limits I had no choice but to comply. I finally said what they wanted me to and I even started to believe it.

My two bullies were finally happy and told me the beating was over since I was so honest with them. Mistress Gong teased me about being gay and made me admit to my shemale fetish as I sniffed Mistress Gongs feminine body and Mistress Hadid was that sexy devil in my ear reminding me what I just endured. With that combination I exploded from excitement. 

I couldn’t ask for a better session it’s honestly like therapy. I appreciate both Mistresses immensely for there time and support and thank you to Fetish Fortress. Until next time.

I loved it I’ve never been more confused in my life. two beautiful women inches from me and I couldn’t touch either of you. I loved how you just took charge. I was hesitant at first when you told me to kneel but once you raised your voice I knew I was in trouble.

On 8/26/2023 at 5:40 PM, Subboy said:

I have run out of vocabulary words to describe Mistress Gong's beauty and aggressive nature. She takes domination serious and enjoys every minute of it, you can just tell by the way she laughs. She is an angel straight from hell with soul stealing eyes. Sometimes I forget where I am just from the immense eye contact that she keeps with you, a stare that says “I’m in charge, obey me”. Mistress Hadid was excellent at keeping up with the role play and pushing but respecting my pain boundaries.

The session started after I had hit on the two popular girls during lunch. After school they cornered me in an empty class room and physically forced me to my knees as they insulted my manhood and spit all over me. I apologized for bothering them but it wasn’t good enough. They quickly forced me into a feminine position and tied my arms so I couldn’t fight them. They beat me and told me there was no way I was a straight man. They proceeded to spend the next 40 minutes convincing me that I was lying to myself about being straight.

After relentless using and abusing me the only way I could get it to stop was by admitting I was a cum loving faggot over and over. I couldn’t hold back these two beautiful women were stretching my limits I had no choice but to comply. I finally said what they wanted me to and I even started to believe it.

My two bullies were finally happy and told me the beating was over since I was so honest with them. Mistress Gong teased me about being gay and made me admit to my shemale fetish as I sniffed Mistress Gongs feminine body and Mistress Hadid was that sexy devil in my ear reminding me what I just endured. With that combination I exploded from excitement. 

I couldn’t ask for a better session it’s honestly like therapy. I appreciate both Mistresses immensely for there time and support and thank you to Fetish Fortress. Until next time.

Always love reading your recaps , what a way with words haha ..

Still won't say your ass though 🥰

Thank you so much I love the fact that you can read my version of events. And I try not to give every little detail otherwise I could write an essay about our sessions. I love reading your responses and I know I can’t be saved from your gay conditioning. It’s so hottt having you in charge of my sexuality.