New to NYC and looking to play!

MakeMeTap

As the title states, I'm new to NYC! Howdy 🤠! Coming from the South looking for a new place to play! Did a little searching and came across the fortress. Looking through the forum and site, community seems active and cool.

I'm a big smothering guy hence my display name. Nothing like being sat on and having to fight for that fresh air. I wanted to ask, is smothering a big favorite at the fortress? How about stinky facesitting? Lastly, my curiosity getting the better of me on this one. How about fart play? Could a fart contest amongst the ladies  be arranged where I'm the restrained & victimized judge?

6 hours ago, ABDamienNY said:

You're in the right place MakeMeTap - there are a few fellow aroma connoisseurs on the forum! I, for one, would be thrilled to vicariously hear about how your day as a restrained and victimized fart judge goes 😆

I second that! Please schedule and let us know how that goes! Funny enough I had tried this awhile back and I've been wanting to return and do so once more!  Also, love the display name my friend! Invokes a challenge that I'm sure the lovely ladies at the fortress will take you up on!

On 9/12/2023 at 8:41 AM, MakeMeTap said:

As the title states, I'm new to NYC! Howdy 🤠! Coming from the South looking for a new place to play! Did a little searching and came across the fortress. Looking through the forum and site, community seems active and cool.

I'm a big smothering guy hence my display name. Nothing like being sat on and having to fight for that fresh air. I wanted to ask, is smothering a big favorite at the fortress? How about stinky facesitting? Lastly, my curiosity getting the better of me on this one. How about fart play? Could a fart contest amongst the ladies  be arranged where I'm the restrained & victimized judge?

Better question can you handle our fumes? 😈

On 9/14/2023 at 7:32 AM, Mistress Kang said:

Restrained and victimized Judge of a Farting Contest- YES TO THAT 🙂

Email [email protected] and we'll arrange everything.

The caps certainly let me know it's a fun idea! I just have to ask, which ladies are up to the task? I know it can't be all of you.

On 9/16/2023 at 5:39 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Better question can you handle our fumes? 😈

Better yet, can yall make me tap with your fumes? 😉

On 9/16/2023 at 1:43 AM, ABDamienNY said:

You're in the right place MakeMeTap - there are a few fellow aroma connoisseurs on the forum! I, for one, would be thrilled to vicariously hear about how your day as a restrained and victimized fart judge goes 😆

On 9/16/2023 at 8:34 AM, AromaLover21 said:

I second that! Please schedule and let us know how that goes! Funny enough I had tried this awhile back and I've been wanting to return and do so once more!  Also, love the display name my friend! Invokes a challenge that I'm sure the lovely ladies at the fortress will take you up on!

Will do once I'm all settled in and ready to session. I will surely report back! @AromaLover21 Darn, I was kind of hoping I'd be the first to give that a shot!