First time at FF

vcc

This week was my first experience at a professional dungeon, and all I can say is... wow! Although I was a little nervous at first, it was an absolutely amazing and unforgettable experience. I sessioned with Mistress Westwood, and she could not have been better, nor could I have asked for more. She was absolutely incredible, and I can't speak highly enough. Her beauty, radiance, and engaging attitude were sublime. Since it was my first time, we explored many things over our two hours together, and it went by as if it was five minutes. Also, the scheduling and communication beforehand with Mistress Emma was easy and informative, and the process went super smoothly. I can't wait to return and to serve Mistress Westwood again!

-v

3 hours ago, vcc said:

This week was my first experience at a professional dungeon, and all I can say is... wow! Although I was a little nervous at first, it was an absolutely amazing and unforgettable experience. I sessioned with Mistress Westwood, and she could not have been better, nor could I have asked for more. She was absolutely incredible, and I can't speak highly enough. Her beauty, radiance, and engaging attitude were sublime. Since it was my first time, we explored many things over our two hours together, and it went by as if it was five minutes. Also, the scheduling and communication beforehand with Mistress Emma was easy and informative, and the process went super smoothly. I can't wait to return and to serve Mistress Westwood again!

-v

Welcome to the Fortress…! Your submission is energy to me. See you once you regain your strength.