First Time Sessioning

kimmychimmy

I think the most important thing is to have an open mind and allow the mistresses to guide you. After all… we’re professionals who cultivate a safe environment for you to explore and play in. Communication is key! Before a session we will check in with you about your interests and limits. So no need to worry or overly prepare just try to relax and have fun 😈

On 9/25/2023 at 2:23 PM, kimmychimmy said:

Hi everyone! I booked my first ever session and I wanted to know if there were any protocols I should know before going in! I'm excited and a little nervous, but I also want to make sure that I'm showing as much respect as I can, and making it as easy for the Mistresses as possible.

Any tips or things I should know?

Protocol should always be that the subby is always on their knees waiting for their Mistress to come in🤗

Other than that, just leave everything up to us!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Limaster said:

I had my first sub session with Ms Von Dietz and felt perfectly safe. She should rename herself, Mistress Barbie as her beauty and personality are beyond compare. She puts you ease immediately and respects limits.

Thank you for following up with kind words. Looking forward to our next, & your XXXL luggage set of toys!  😉