Mistress gong strikes again and again.

Subboy

This is my fifth time to fortress and my third solo with Mistress gong. She is exciting and beautiful and i can’t get enough of her deep eye’s especially when she makes that magical connection I feel like she grabbing me with her mind and I’m willing to agree with whatever she tells me.

she is the sculptor and I’m just putty in her soft strong feminine hands. This visit was amazing one on one time. We had an amazing roleplay where I was forced into Chasity as mistress gong was belittling my manhood. She tied me up in a forceful manner. Honestly all the ways that she ties me up is starting to get me a rope tieing fetish. With no way to defend myself Mistress gong took me to another dimension time just slips away once I give up full control to Mistress Gong.

This is a euphoria that is better then sex for me. When I have this beautiful goddess of a woman having her way with me and laughing as she takes control of me and emasculates me. I love giving myself up to Mistress gong. Thank you so much fetish fortress.

On 9/28/2023 at 10:44 AM, Subboy said:

This is my fifth time to fortress and my third solo with Mistress gong. She is exciting and beautiful and i can’t get enough of her deep eye’s especially when she makes that magical connection I feel like she grabbing me with her mind and I’m willing to agree with whatever she tells me.

she is the sculptor and I’m just putty in her soft strong feminine hands. This visit was amazing one on one time. We had an amazing roleplay where I was forced into Chasity as mistress gong was belittling my manhood. She tied me up in a forceful manner. Honestly all the ways that she ties me up is starting to get me a rope tieing fetish. With no way to defend myself Mistress gong took me to another dimension time just slips away once I give up full control to Mistress Gong.

This is a euphoria that is better then sex for me. When I have this beautiful goddess of a woman having her way with me and laughing as she takes control of me and emasculates me. I love giving myself up to Mistress gong. Thank you so much fetish fortress.

Aw I'm happy you enjoy being a prey tangled in my webs :) I love exploring rope bondage . It's been one of my recent faves . 

So many ways to leave you feeling vulnerable....