My First Time Session at FF with Mistress Westwood

Sean44

My first time with FF

I was very skeptical about visiting FF and kept on reading reviews for a month. Finally had a courage to email to inquire regarding session with Mistress Westwood. 

Mistress Emma was very accommodating with all the questions I had regarding the session. We discussed some of my limits, and things I would like to experience via email, and then set a date. Finally, I booked my first ever session with Fortress. 

i arrived 10 minutes before the established session time and took care of formalities. I went in to the steel room and sat down on my knee waiting for the mistress to walk in. The thing i noticed when She arrived was that She was even more beautiful than her picture I saw. - i was excited from first contact as I knew that this was going to be a special one.

Right away she had me kneeling in a slave position and asked me about if I had any limits. 

I had a pleasure of receiving a remarkable experience from Mistress Westwood . Her verbal commands and physical punishments left an overwhelming impact on me. Specially, her confident nature before and after the session elevated its quality. Her stunning beauty is already a compelling reason to adore her without the need of physical stimulation.

In fact, at no time during the session was i bound to anything, except her Command. This was something that always fascinated me. 

I would highly recommend Mistress Westwood.

Special Thanks to Mistress Kang for this wonderful establishment and having everything clean and organized

- Sean

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 3:29 PM, Sean44 said:

My first time with FF

I was very skeptical about visiting FF and kept on reading reviews for a month. Finally had a courage to email to inquire regarding session with Mistress Westwood. 

Mistress Emma was very accommodating with all the questions I had regarding the session. We discussed some of my limits, and things I would like to experience via email, and then set a date. Finally, I booked my first ever session with Fortress. 

i arrived 10 minutes before the established session time and took care of formalities. I went in to the steel room and sat down on my knee waiting for the mistress to walk in. The thing i noticed when She arrived was that She was even more beautiful than her picture I saw. - i was excited from first contact as I knew that this was going to be a special one.

Right away she had me kneeling in a slave position and asked me about if I had any limits. 

I had a pleasure of receiving a remarkable experience from Mistress Westwood . Her verbal commands and physical punishments left an overwhelming impact on me. Specially, her confident nature before and after the session elevated its quality. Her stunning beauty is already a compelling reason to adore her without the need of physical stimulation.

In fact, at no time during the session was i bound to anything, except her Command. This was something that always fascinated me. 

I would highly recommend Mistress Westwood.

Special Thanks to Mistress Kang for this wonderful establishment and having everything clean and organized

- Sean

FF is a very, very special place. Even though I love the ropes and chains, there is something so energizing about the way a real whore obeys without.

x MGW