first time visitor

sissyrobbi

in all my excitement 🫣 forgot to ask the most important question of all

what should i do to prepare for my 1st time visiting the Fortress?

any pre-visit tips. ideas. things you wish you knew to do for your first time visit 

thanks robbi 

ps

i noticed a 'pole' in the pink room. should i be taking some lessons before i arrive 😛

3 hours ago, sissyrobbi said:

any pre-visit tips. ideas. things you wish you knew to do for your first time visit 

thanks robbi 

ps

i noticed a 'pole' in the pink room. should i be taking some lessons before i arrive 😛

I had been sessioning for a bizarrely long time before learning the most basic tip...be on your knees facing the door, with your eyes towards the floor, when your Mistress enters.  Sets a very nice tone.  The only exception would be if you are especially eager/nervous to verbally discuss your limits before getting started...it is kind of tough to segue into that sort of "pre-session" talk if you are already kneeling.  But verbalizing your limits should not be an issue if your emails to the Fortress setting up the session were clear.

Only other tip is to try and relax (easier said than done if it is your first session anywhere) and have fun!

6 hours ago, sissyrobbi said:

thanks robbi 

ps

Pole lessons!!  YES 👏🏼 

Love to see a uniquely choreographed performance, just for your mistresses. 
I’m choosing “I’m a Slave” -Britney Spears.  💃🏼💅🏼

16 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Arrive clean and ready to serve (in more ways than one!) We’ll also be expecting the raunchiest pole performance we’ve ever seen, so start practicing. 😉 

Mistress shall make myself all fresh and sparkly and ready to serve 🙏 saw a pole dancing tiktok once 🫶 i got this