Mistress Feng was a fabulous partner!

Bad Student

I had a fabulous time with Mistress Feng. I was impressed with how she managed to work in each and every thing on my list. I had requested a teacher/student role play and she did a fabulous job with that—no small feat since it was a two-hour session and she kept up the whole time with her role as Miss Feng the strict math teacher. As I had requested, the overall vibe was one of “I’m sorry I have to inflict so much pain on you, but it’s for your own good.” Whether all the pain inflicted on the poorly performing student will have taught him the importance of doing his homework remains to be seen. The fact of the matter is, though, that he enjoyed being the object of Miss Feng's full attention and, if truth be told, he's something of a pain slut. One therefore might not be surprised if he intentionally continues to not do his homework just so that Miss Feng will find it necessary to keep him after school again for more "instruction."

10 minutes ago, Bad Student said:

I had a fabulous time with Mistress Feng. I was impressed with how she managed to work in each and every thing on my list. I had requested a teacher/student role play and she did a fabulous job with that—no small feat since it was a two-hour session and she kept up the whole time with her role as Miss Feng the strict math teacher. As I had requested, the overall vibe was one of “I’m sorry I have to inflict so much pain on you, but it’s for your own good.” Whether all the pain inflicted on the poorly performing student will have taught him the importance of doing his homework remains to be seen. The fact of the matter is, though, that he enjoyed being the object of Miss Feng's full attention and, if truth be told, he's something of a pain slut. One therefore might not be surprised if he intentionally continues to not do his homework just so that Miss Feng will find it necessary to keep him after school again for more "instruction."

I hope you learned your lesson, otherwise you might have to come back for punishment as it is for your own good. 😊