Pushing over the edge

Mistress Ahn

It is 6 AM and I am finding it hard to sleep. Insomnia is sweet.

In my early morning (for me, late night) musings I came to wonder what it is that really pushes little subbies over the edge. I've heard a lot of the "sub zone" and having boundaries tested. How much is too much? How do you know when You're in the sub zone? How does it feel?

I know what it feels like to be in the domme zone, to feel out my victims/partners/players for their limits and to see how far beyond them I can push. I know what that power feels like and how to wield it however I'm curious in the extreme when it comes to being on the other side of the spectrum. I've been known to switch on occasion but have never quite found that submissive zone. I'm a bit too stubborn I suppose.

So please, enlighten me. . . or at least get me giddy for my next session.

Ms Ahn,

for me, and specifically when i sessioned with you and Ms Seung, it was about wanting more. i don't know if i found a zone as i can be pretty stubborn as well. i just tried to relax and take more. you checked in a few times inquiring if i had had enough but i always wanted more. there was a point where the white flag went up and you switched gears, and you went more in the line of verbal/mental abuse. it is funny, i love the physical abuse but the mental side is very exciting. i often fantasize about our session and i grow impatient with myself, i need to go back, i need more abuse by your lovely hands and wicked mind.-toby

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2008 at 4:09 PM, coil said:

I find this interesting. In my sessions I can endure longer and harder punishments better as we get deeper into it. The initial swats early in session are harder to endure even if they aren't as hard. In my last two sessions, Mistress Ahn and Mistress Kang both stroked my inner thighs. As I had never been hit there before I struggled greatly to hold still. As painful as Ms Ahn's punishment was, Ms Kang upped the ante by using more implements. Toward the end I was simutaneously hoping she'd stop hitting me while hoping she'd give me more.

I can see why warming up and gradually increasing the intensity works better than too much, too quickly.