Dirty Panties

If you clicked on this topic, you are definitely a dirty pervert! A filthy panty sniffing pervert. ha!

I know all you perverts out there would love to sniff a Mistresses dirty panties but what else about dirty panties turn you on. Color? Type of underwear? Clean or really dirty?

In regards to your mindset, is the idea of dirty panties more humiliating/degrading or turn-on/perverted. Having a Mistress rub her dirty panties in your face can be pretty degrading and a bit filthy. Basically what i am asking is, how do dirty panties play a role in your fetishes and fantasies? If it doesnt at all, let me know why as well.

I have used my dirty panties in both ways:

"Oh look how dirty these panties are, I know you want to lick and smell them....look at you salivating hoping to put them in your mouth."

or

"Look at these dirty panties, Im going to rub them all over your face and force you to lick off all that nasty stuff- you filthy and disgusting panty licker."

I clicked on the topic so I'm a perv, I guess. For me, theres an element of 'cuckolding' in how i like worn panties to be used. I like them to be held to my nose gently and be reminded that that is the closest i can expect to get to a woman, i can only sniff at what was near where a real man has been. Yes, I literally like my nose rubbed in it.

If you clicked on this topic, you are definitely a dirty pervert! A filthy panty sniffing pervert. ha!

I know all you perverts out there would love to sniff a Mistresses dirty panties but what else about dirty panties turn you on. Color? Type of underwear? Clean or really dirty?

In regards to your mindset, is the idea of dirty panties more humiliating/degrading or turn-on/perverted. Having a Mistress rub her dirty panties in your face can be pretty degrading and a bit filthy. Basically what i am asking is, how do dirty panties play a role in your fetishes and fantasies? If it doesnt at all, let me know why as well.

"Oh look how dirty these panties are, I know you want to lick and smell them....look at you salivating hoping to put them in your mouth."

or

"Look at these dirty panties, Im going to rub them all over your face and force you to lick off all that nasty stuff- you filthy and disgusting panty licker."

i love the smell of dirty panties in the morning.

or

Lol of course i clicked im not fooling anyone mistress Tran what turns me on about dirty panties if there black then hell yea i would take wiff