First Session At The Fortress - Mistress Feng

Today I visited The Fortress for the first time and had a session with Mistress Feng. It really was one of the most amazing FemDom experiences I’ve ever had, and I have been playing in the scene for about 15 years and have had countless sessions at many different dungeons. The first thing I will say is the initial inquiry/booking process was extremely professional and went really smooth. I communicated with Mistress Jessy and Mistress Emma through email about my session and interests, and both were a pleasure to deal with and made the process easy and efficient. Just based on our first few communications I could tell they handle the operation with great care and professionalism, and take safety/privacy seriously. The entry to the location had a very discreet process and I really felt comfortable going through the motions.

Now for the session itself. Mistress Feng was even more beautiful than her photos let on, and right out of the gate she made me feel comfortable yet in my proper place (on my knees). She is a total natural and knew exactly where to steer the session. It never felt forced or contrived, she hit on all of my listed interests at exactly the right time–it was almost poetic. I was thrown into subspace several times throughout the 2 hour session, by the end of it feeling like i  had come out of a trance, and with a thirst quenched 😜. In my experience, sometimes after a session has wrapped up and it’s time to get dressed, there is could be an awkwardness in the air. But with Mistress Feng that wasn’t the case, we had a nice conversation about how the session went and got to know each other a little. It was truly a 10/10 experience. I will 100% be returning to The Fortress in the future. The only problem I have is that as much as I would love to explore sessions with some of the other players there, I don’t know if I can pass up a 2nd session with Mistress Feng. She is truly a phenomenal domme!

-Tony

I know the conundrum well. Having sessioned with Mistress Feng multiple times in the last 6 months, I know how amazing she is.  My problem is even worse in that I always do double domme sessions with her and Mistress Koi.  Mistress Koi is equally amazing.  I have to keep doing double sessions because I can't choose between the 2 as they are both so great.

I would suggest for your next visit doing a double domme session with Mistress Feng and one of the other ladies. That way you would get to enjoy Misttress Feng again, as well as experiencing one of the other ladies.  Of course then you could end up like me, addicted to 2 ladies instead of just one. 🥰😍 

I would love to experience some of the other ladies, as I know they are all amazing, but that would mean doing a triple as there is no way I'm not including Mistress Feng and Mistress Koi. It could also result in becoming addicted to 3 ladies. It would be a never ending cycle.

Yeah I was encouraged to try the double domme session when initially booking, but it’s something I’ve tried in the past (obviously not at FF) and idk it just didn’t do it for me. It was a bit overwhelming, I think I just prefer the 1 on 1 dynamic. But that also was about 5 years ago, so maybe I’ll give it a whirl next time to see if it hits differently

16 hours ago, TAM380877 said:

Today I visited The Fortress for the first time and had a session with Mistress Feng. It really was one of the most amazing FemDom experiences I’ve ever had, and I have been playing in the scene for about 15 years and have had countless sessions at many different dungeons. The first thing I will say is the initial inquiry/booking process was extremely professional and went really smooth. I communicated with Mistress Jessy and Mistress Emma through email about my session and interests, and both were a pleasure to deal with and made the process easy and efficient. Just based on our first few communications I could tell they handle the operation with great care and professionalism, and take safety/privacy seriously. The entry to the location had a very discreet process and I really felt comfortable going through the motions.

Now for the session itself. Mistress Feng was even more beautiful than her photos let on, and right out of the gate she made me feel comfortable yet in my proper place (on my knees). She is a total natural and knew exactly where to steer the session. It never felt forced or contrived, she hit on all of my listed interests at exactly the right time–it was almost poetic. I was thrown into subspace several times throughout the 2 hour session, by the end of it feeling like i  had come out of a trance, and with a thirst quenched 😜. In my experience, sometimes after a session has wrapped up and it’s time to get dressed, there is could be an awkwardness in the air. But with Mistress Feng that wasn’t the case, we had a nice conversation about how the session went and got to know each other a little. It was truly a 10/10 experience. I will 100% be returning to The Fortress in the future. The only problem I have is that as much as I would love to explore sessions with some of the other players there, I don’t know if I can pass up a 2nd session with Mistress Feng. She is truly a phenomenal domme!

-Tony

Thirst quenched for the moment but you might be thirsty again 😆

I didn’t realize how much you were a slut till the you started to take the 🍆 , and boy I was surprised. I guess we both discover what you were good for, which was to be my toy 😝

Next time we need to work on that control of yours!

4 hours ago, bobbi jo said:

I know the conundrum well. Having sessioned with Mistress Feng multiple times in the last 6 months, I know how amazing she is.  My problem is even worse in that I always do double domme sessions with her and Mistress Koi.  Mistress Koi is equally amazing.  I have to keep doing double sessions because I can't choose between the 2 as they are both so great.

I would suggest for your next visit doing a double domme session with Mistress Feng and one of the other ladies. That way you would get to enjoy Misttress Feng again, as well as experiencing one of the other ladies.  Of course then you could end up like me, addicted to 2 ladies instead of just one. 🥰😍 

I would love to experience some of the other ladies, as I know they are all amazing, but that would mean doing a triple as there is no way I'm not including Mistress Feng and Mistress Koi. It could also result in becoming addicted to 3 ladies. It would be a never ending cycle.

It never ends, you just keep adding more sweets to your box😋

3 hours ago, TAM380877 said:

Yeah I was encouraged to try the double domme session when initially booking, but it’s something I’ve tried in the past (obviously not at FF) and idk it just didn’t do it for me. It was a bit overwhelming, I think I just prefer the 1 on 1 dynamic. But that also was about 5 years ago, so maybe I’ll give it a whirl next time to see if it hits differently

5 years ago! Maybe things have changed now, it never hurts to try! 😊

10 minutes ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Thirst quenched for the moment but you might be thirsty again 😆

I didn’t realize how much you were a slut till the you started to take the 🍆 , and boy I was surprised. I guess we both discover what you were good for, which was to be my toy 😝

Next time we need to work on that control of yours!

Haha yes I am definitely feeling that today, but it was worth every thrust to see you pleased 😊😊

And yes the control will definitely be in check next time 🙈 

On 4/13/2024 at 2:27 PM, TAM380877 said:

Haha yes I am definitely feeling that today, but it was worth every thrust to see you pleased 😊😊

And yes the control will definitely be in check next time 🙈 

Every thrust did please me 😏 and I’m sure there will be many more after…🫣

Next time I’ll be handling it like a 🎮 so you don’t do anything crazy 🤣