The first session in the Fortress with Mistress von Dietz

I wanted to visit in the Fortress because I had some previous experience of the kink as a dom in my relationships, but never been really as sub or visited in any dungeon. So, I wanted to feel how it is to be a sub in the hands of the professional dom.  

After one-week correspondence with Mistress Kang and Mistress Ree I was luckily able to make an appointment with Mistress Von Dietz (MVD). 

After entered to the Fortress I find myself walking around in the pink room and waiting she to enter to the room. I’m not usually nervous guy but this time I really was. Maybe it was cause of submitting means giving your control to someone else? Or being first time in the new, unfamiliar situation?  

Suddenly she’s standing over there on the front of you with her amazing sexy and beautiful outlook. She says “I’m Mistress Von Dietz” and starts instantly the mind play: “I can’t imagine how you could dominate me when you look so scared and nervous”. However, when things went on further, MVD made me calm down with her open talk, humor, relaxed, warm and firm attitude.  

She set a roleplay for us me as a doctor and she was my secretary. I’m the abusive, dirty minded employer, who need to be set the limits and punished... Her mind play, which was by the way my preorder, continued and in 5-10 minutes I found myself being totally under her control: tied up, humiliated, degraded and so confused that I’m having even difficulties to find words to speak... Perfect

My session was only one hour but she hurried to fulfill most of my fetishes and made them really satisfying ways. I think her real professionalism came out with some things, which she evaluated i wasn't ready for and so they were left out. There were also some things, which weren't on my prelist, but were done and I found them very exciting. 

As general I think she listened very well my needs, communicated continually and reacted quickly so that I felt having a good connection with her all the time and felt I’d trust to her and I was taken care of. However, she didn’t make it too easy for the newbie and took me to my limits in some things e.g. with the pain. I think she adjusted the level of kink play very well for me. I liked especially her playful attitude, which made the atmosphere feel a kind of light joy even in the middle of the pain. 

The whole session was really intensive, simply great and mind-blowing experience as she is also as a person. I got from this short session much more than I expected and I’m really grateful for it. One week after it I still get chills in my spine when remembering it. Surely unforgettable. Next time I will book two hours 🙂

Still recovering after being properly rewired.. Thank you!

I'd be back as your slave tomorrow if living in NY.  Unfortunately, I find myself being back in Finland over 4000 miles aways from NY.  I guess I haven't been a good slave when escaping like this, but I hope my mistress understands and is patient so that I have sold my house here and bought the flight tickets to NY...

On 5/20/2024 at 4:03 PM, NutHead said:

Still recovering after being properly rewired.. Thank you!

I'd be back as your slave tomorrow if living in NY.  Unfortunately, I find myself being back in Finland over 4000 miles aways from NY.  I guess I haven't been a good slave when escaping like this, but I hope my mistress understands and is patient so that I have sold my house here and bought the flight tickets to NY...

I will certainly secure your NYC accommodations, it shall be very “cozy”, I can assure ⛓️ you.⛓️

Thanks for your hospitality, with⛓️ i guess I have to stay for a while. Cozy accommodation secured. Just need some furniture. I have a kind of a hint who's job that is. Again.

On 5/26/2024 at 4:01 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

“Oh, the places you’ll go!” 

Now I’m thinking there needs to be a BFSM themed Dr. Seuss book.  MVD could tie me in place and read to me the places I’ll go.  With appropriate illustrations on me of course.

1 hour ago, theDumbMule said:

Now I’m thinking there needs to be a BFSM themed Dr. Seuss book.  MVD could tie me in place and read to me the places I’ll go.  With appropriate illustrations on me of course.

You’ve just inspired another idea based on this! 😈 Which I must now do to you. 🖍️📚

1 hour ago, theDumbMule said:

Oh the places she’ll kick…

2 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

One fist, two fist, red fist, blue fist