Mistress Chen- Sensually Sadistic Chinese-Filipina

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Jasmine Chen, our newest Fortress addition is ready to play!

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Chen/index.htm

Discounted rate for Mistress Chen's one hour training sessions are available by appointment-

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

We will be selective with submissives we accept for the limited training sessions. You are the water to our Fortress flowers ;-) We like clean, fresh water...LOL

Email for your appointment, helpful to include interests and what you're willing to endure ;-)

[email protected]

Subject: Training with Chen (include name of other Mistress if you have a preference)

Discounted rate for Mistress Chen's one hour training sessions are available by appointment-

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

We will be selective with submissives we accept for the limited training sessions. You are the water to our Fortress flowers ;-) We like clean, fresh water...LOL

Email for your appointment, helpful to include interests and what you're willing to endure ;-)

[email protected]

Subject: Training with Chen (include name of other Mistress if you have a preference)

simply stunning! wow! thanks obncw again, SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG!

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

[email protected]

Mistress Kang,

Many thanks once again, for another lovely addition to The Fortress. After viewing Mistress Chen's extremely gorgeous photo gallery, I am already hypnotized by Her beautiful eyes, pretty smile and HOT body. I am sure in no time at all, this lovely flower will be in full bloom.

Mistress Chen, I sincerely wish You all the best and hope that the Fortress experience is everything You imagined it would be.

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

[email protected]

Wow Mistress Kang....you did it again and found another stunningly gorgeous girl!.....I think I am going to have to book a session with Chen and Tran if possible! How long will this run for?

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

[email protected]

So lovely.

You are the water to our Fortress flowers ;-) We like clean, fresh water...LOL

...Come help me grow and blossom! LOL

But seriously, I'm super excited to be the newest Fortress addition and look forward to playing with you. :)

Don't be scared... I promise not to go TOO hard on you guys. Just enough to make sure you don't pass out on me. I like 'em alive and kicking (and possibly screaming)... hehe.

But seriously, I'm super excited to be the newest Fortress addition and look forward to playing with you. :)

Don't be scared... I promise not to go TOO hard on you guys. Just enough to make sure you don't pass out on me. I like 'em alive and kicking (and possibly screaming)... hehe.

Mistress Chen,

Written like a true Fortress Mistress, the newest Fortress addition appears to be blossoming quite well already.

Chen & Zhao $275

Chen & Tran $260

Chen & Kang $335

[email protected]

SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, how do YOU constantly find women of such high calibre? is there a secret? if so would you do a post and let us know! pretty please!

SUPERIOR MISTRESS CHEN YOU are a gem! hey, that rhymes!

Oh! You guys should thank Mistress Zhao for the photos. She's a very skilled photographer and an amazing person to work with.

Mistress Chen,

Yes, as always much credit and many thanks to the multi-talented mZ, who always seems the capture an array of sexy and alluring pictures of each and every Fortress Mistress. Also thank you, for giving Her another beautiful Subject to photograph.