Put me in my place

svsub

A female co-worker says that she will one day "put me in my place".

She says that I am a nice guy but I`m also too arrogant and unpolite.

"I don`t want to hurt you but I`m gonna put you in your place for your own good", she said.

She also said that I need to be tought a lesson so badly that I should be grateful because she would take her time and effort to put me in my place.

So now I`m start thinking that this would be another good reason to travel to NYC and visit the your Fortress.

Not only because I`m a sub and I want to be dominated by beautiful women, but it could also make me a better person if You put me in my place.

So now I wonder when I comes to the fortress how will you exactly "put me in my place"?

"I don`t want to hurt you but I`m gonna put you in your place for your own good", she said.

She also said that I need to be tought a lesson so badly that I should be grateful because she would take her time and effort to put me in my place.

So now I`m start thinking that this would be another good reason to travel to NYC and visit the your Fortress.

Not only because I`m a sub and I want to be dominated by beautiful women, but it could also make me a better person if You put me in my place.

So now I wonder when I comes to the fortress how will you exactly "put me in my place"?

svsub,

I'm a bit curious as to what the female co-worker has in mind.

I wouldn't want to give too much away. The element of surprise is what builds suspense. Perhaps just a glimpse, would involve you completely immobilized, gagged and blindfolded, doing things I am choosing not to mention. The options are really endless. Whatever "place" your put in, no doubt you will be back in your office with a "Fortress Approved" attitude adjustment.

svsub,

I'm a bit curious as to what the female co-worker has in mind.

I`m also curious about that but I have not asked her how she will put me in my place.

She`s a very attractive woman in her late 20`s.

I`ve kept my head low since she said that beacuse I`m afraid she will humiliate and embarrass me in front of the other workers.

A scary but also exciting tought.

I`m also curious about that but I have not asked her how she will put me in my place.

She`s a very attractive woman in her late 20`s.

I`ve kept my head low since she said that beacuse I`m afraid she will humiliate and embarrass me in front of the other workers.

A scary but also exciting tought.

svsub,

An attractive woman in her late 20's, it really does sound like an exciting thought, let's just hope that this occurs before you are back in your office with a "Fortress Approved" attitude adjustment.

The idea of humiliating and degrading an arrogant and ill-mannered male is terribly exciting.

In my former years as a receptionist in a predominantly male office, there have been many, many hours spent fantasizing during my lunch break on how I would relish in the joy of humiliating one particular co-worker. His surliness and snarkiness were the perfect fodder for me to wrap my mind around and twist into a delicious scenario involving pantyhose bondage and public exposure. Somehow I bet he would be turned on by it all, because to see a female of subordinate status gain control and turn the tables would definitely teach him a few manners.

The idea of humiliating and degrading an arrogant and ill-mannered male is terribly exciting.

In my former years as a receptionist in a predominantly male office, there have been many, many hours spent fantasizing during my lunch break on how I would relish in the joy of humiliating one particular co-worker. His surliness and snarkiness were the perfect fodder for me to wrap my mind around and twist into a delicious scenario involving pantyhose bondage and public exposure. Somehow I bet he would be turned on by it all, because to see a female of subordinate status gain control and turn the tables would definitely teach him a few manners.

mZ,

Had I worked in an office in which you were the receptionist, I definitely would have spent many, many hours fantasizing.

Being taught manners by a Fortress Mistress is a worthy activity.

I wonder if my co-worker has the same toughts as you, Mistress Zhao.

I`ve been a bit scared since she told me that she would put me in my place so I try to keep her happy and yesterday I bought her lunch.

"Thanks, that was really nice", she said.

Then I asked her "since I`m so nice you might not want to put me in my place after all".

She looked at me with a serious look and said "I will put you in your place for your own good sake".

"But please don`t do it in front of all the other employees", I said.

She looked almost confused and asked "why not"?

"Well, it could be embarrassing for me".

She laughed and said "Yes, of course it`s gonna be embarrassing for you".

SUPERIOR MZ, YOU are soooo sadistically creative!

I`ve been a bit scared since she told me that she would put me in my place so I try to keep her happy and yesterday I bought her lunch.

Then I asked her "since I`m so nice you might not want to put me in my place after all".

She looked at me with a serious look and said "I will put you in your place for your own good sake".

Oh, the laughter to be had at your expense.

Sounds like a great head game going on. I'm jealous.

Lunch was a nice gesture, but apparently, the plot thickens!

Oh, the laughter to be had at your expense.

The expense is not a issue. She is a really nice woman and I am happy to buy her lunch.

But the "put me in my place" idea is so scary and exciting at the same time. It`s so strange to hear such a nice woman say something like that.

I must admit it turns me on every time she mention it and I also wonder if she is excited about it and if she enjoy the power and control she has over me.

The expense is not a issue. She is a really nice woman and I am happy to buy her lunch.

But the "put me in my place" idea is so scary and exciting at the same time. It`s so strange to hear such a nice woman say something like that.

I must admit it turns me on every time she mention it and I also wonder if she is excited about it and if she enjoy the power and control she has over me.

I don't mean "expense" in a monetary way, sv.

I mean "expense" as in the price you pay for being such a silly little man with an arrogant attitude, trying to win your lady co-worker over with menial gestures. LOL

:D