Zhao Deluke

spockme

I just had a session with Mistress Zhao and Kang.MIstress Zhao exhibited a sharp sense of humor and also had a sharp wit about her , she enjoyed disciplining me with a smile on her face . She is very pretty and makes you feel that she has girlish qualities.Her looks and actions are intoxicating I recomend her playfulness punishment . Of course what can be said about Kang but she is supreme in looks and actions.

• 1 year later...

Dear Mistress Zhao,

That review does not due you justice . I am a bit intimated thinking of you . As I have stated many times your intelligence and numerous artistry are your finished qualities. But you are compoicated and can be quite intimadating to a sub like me . I want to -play vampire with you for quite awhile and have you crown me but I hold up in fear of you . I know I am stupid in this regard and if I can get over it I think you can really find me a worthy sub for your pleasue. I need that push .Whatever that might be. well have a great weekened someone who admires you Spockme

Spocky,

Your humility is endearing. When I think about you, I usually only see the top of your head, as if in a permanent bow.

Since you hold me in such reverence, wouldn't it be fun to play a little game of Queen/slave? I could make you do all sorts of lowly things and most of all, I'd get to use you as a pincushion all over again. I get excited just thinking about how many needles!!

Dear Mistressm Zhao,

If that thought truly excites you I am happy. Of course I would want to worship you and give you my pain in reference to you . I would expect to be hit and played with some of the new toys at the fortress . I would do any action to honor you as Queen . But I am still fearful of you and need my mental set to accept your torture .for I know you can be severe although I have had some severe sessions with Mistress Kang and others but there is something about you that produces fear in me .I really think you are a modern day vampire your previous writings lead me to that feeling.also when I was with you you radiated harshnes towards me . .If I can get over that ,I feel you will get excited about my worshiping you and be a worthy slave . Spockme

Dear Mistressm Zhao,

If that thought truly excites you I am happy. Of course I would want to worship you and give you my pain in reference to you . I would expect to be hit and played with some of the new toys at the fortress . I would do any action to honor you as Queen . But I am still fearful of you and need my mental set to accept your torture .for I know you can be severe although I have had some severe sessions with Mistress Kang and others but there is something about you that produces fear in me .I really think you are a modern day vampire your previous writings lead me to that feeling.also when I was with you you radiated harshnes towards me . .If I can get over that ,I feel you will get excited about my worshiping you and be a worthy slave . Spockme

Aw spocky!!

I can play nice, too.

Honestly, I don't mean to be any more fear-inspiring than anybody else. I just have a twisted sense of humor that leans toward the dark. Especially on the forum, I like to keep things "light" be being humorously sadistic.

Don't let my words scare you off :)

Aw spocky!!

I can play nice, too.

Honestly, I don't mean to be any more fear-inspiring than anybody else. I just have a twisted sense of humor that leans toward the dark. Especially on the forum, I like to keep things "light" be being humorously sadistic.

Don't let my words scare you off :)

Dear mZ,

That twisted sense of humor which you possess, that leans toward the dark has such an immense appeal to me. There is just something about your fear-inspiring sadistic words coming from such a beautiful Mistress that both excites me and inspires me to serve you.

xoxoxo

Dear Mistress Zhao ,

I want you to be sadistic I find your personae to be exciting . No I need real I just wrote to you on the Devotee forum . please read it You must not take back ,about how you come off to me . I know what i felt from you and want it . I just need to accept my wants and move foward with you .

Dear Mistress Zhao ,

I want you to be sadistic I find your personae to be exciting . No I need real I just wrote to you on the Devotee forum . please read it You must not take back ,about how you come off to me . I know what i felt from you and want it . I just need to accept my wants and move foward with you .

spocky,

Looks like we want the same thing :)

Fear is just an illusion:

F.alse

E.vidence

A.ppearing

R.eal