Zhao and pain

spockme

Spockme, i read your post before i went in the fortress today for a session with Ms Kang and Ms Zhao. so i posed your question to Ms Zhao, and i will not ruin the surprise as i think you deserve the explanation from her not me ;) . i had an equally enjoyable time, and was shaking uncontrollably by the end of it. double sessions are absolutely the way to go! :lol: -toby

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Mistress zhao,

In our session yesterday i found you to be quite enchanting but also enjoying the pain you gave me . During the session you mentioned noise from the sub. could you explain how you would like a sub to react to you while reciveing heavy pain so it is not too much noise

The sound of pleasure and pain intertwined is music to my ears. If the noise is too much on from the pain zone, it hurts my ears. If it's purely pleasure, I'll know to stab a little deeper. If pain is the melody, I like to hear that pleasure is the harmony, a perfect duet of juxtaposed sound.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

You have the tools to be another Bethoven. I think Bolero would be good for you to play when administering pain.Perhaps Brahms symphony #5or Mozart's symphony #41 in C, Schubert"s symphony #8 in B nminor all different but following your pain and pleasure philosophy. Well anyway im would be honored if you played me to fit your musical inclination your pain with the needles wa hard and i hope you enjoyed giving it to me. I will keep in mind youe sensitivity t o pain notes out of tune with ypur harmony. FS Spockme

• 1 year later...

The sound of pleasure and pain intertwined is music to my ears. If the noise is too much on from the pain zone, it hurts my ears. If it's purely pleasure, I'll know to stab a little deeper. If pain is the melody, I like to hear that pleasure is the harmony, a perfect duet of juxtaposed sound.

can you let me suck your toes prefer long toes nail for my session do you wear high glass heel stand on my face and footworship session possible.mistress can i book you for 2 hour session .

post-11412-12688941041824_thumb.jpg

can you let me suck your toes prefer long toes nail for my session do you wear high glass heel stand on my face and footworship session possible.mistress can i book you for 2 hour session .

Hi Alex

Your stream of consciousness request seems impassioned. Yes, we can do 2 hours of you sucking on my long toenails. And yes, I will find some fancy glass slippers to wear during our session. :)