First Session with Tran and Ko

knee socks

I was in NYC a few weeks back and had a session with Tran and Ko. It was outta this world to say the least. I didn't speak to them before about my like and dislikes in session, but they new my fetish - them dominating me in argyle knee socks. The session was like I had seen them a 100 times before, taking me to the edge and sometimes pushing the line of resistance back some on me.

Needless to say - both ladies were great, I would enjoy seeing them again on my next trip to NYC.

I don't now how you accomodate everyone with all the different likes and fetish's - but you guys were great in my session.

Hope you remember me - and if not - hopefully when you were the argyle knee socks - I will come to mind..

thanks again.

walkr

I was in NYC a few weeks back and had a session with Tran and Ko. It was outta this world to say the least. I didn't speak to them before about my like and dislikes in session, but they new my fetish - them dominating me in argyle knee socks. The session was like I had seen them a 100 times before, taking me to the edge and sometimes pushing the line of resistance back some on me.

Needless to say - both ladies were great, I would enjoy seeing them again on my next trip to NYC.

I don't now how you accomodate everyone with all the different likes and fetish's - but you guys were great in my session.

Hope you remember me - and if not - hopefully when you were the argyle knee socks - I will come to mind..

thanks again.

walkr

Classic grey argyle socks....very cute...I wear them here and there. Are you still licking your lips?

.....lol.....You, preppy argyle knee socks........everyone would lick thier lips.!!!!

what do you think when people see you in the streets of NYC?

(preppy, hot lady wearing a skirt with aryle knee socks, heels. etc...........maybe its just me and the ladies from playboy.

all 80's style knee socks are hot on hot ladies

peace

Mistress Kang,

that is a very very hot set. looks like the same room, same equipment and same style knee socks worn by Ko n Tran when they sessioned with me.

May I ask why so many Asia ladies wear knee socks?

Do you feel you are causing the same effect on many others that you did to me??

I personallly think it is so hot looking, and then you have a pretty, innocent, preppie lady in argyle knee socks, tie you up and make you cry upon command, all while in the mist of being disciplined, you look down at her legs and get excited again.....Ko and Tran thought I liked the discipline....it was a double wamy in more ways than one!!!!!

I can't wait to session again with you ladies -

post-14432-035706700 1302118491_thumb.jpg

For me it would be so difficult to share my time with any Mistress other than Mistress Tran.

Once you have served her there is no one else who you could surender to.

Mistress Tran is heaven on eartyh and more and more subs are learning about her talents

Mistress Tran Adoring leather slave,

wolf

xxooxx

i don't live anywhere near NYC - but i hav sessioned on and on for 10 years.

Many of the ladies in the scene com across as "different" - dress and personallity.

the first thing that caught my attention at the Fortress was that

1) there were ladies in pictures wering knee socks and leg warmers (my fetish)

2) all the ladies were very attractive!!!!!!!!

so then i thought there would be a catch when i went to session - (many commerical dungeons have a catch in my neighborhood) - but thier wasn't.

i will visit the Fortress everytime I visit NYC.

no games, no bait n switch, the donation is more than fair, and it a straight up good session/s

can't ask for anything more

thanks to all !!!!!

post-14432-034150200 1302191653_thumb.jpg

Guest Mistress Kang

no games, no bait n switch, the donation is more than fair, and it a straight up good session/s

Thank you! As the owner, that's what I really LOVE to hear- that people got a square deal and felt they were dealt with honestly.

It may sound stupid, but I look at places like a good cobbler- you get a shoe fixed for a few bucks and it's an old guy who does it RIGHT, and the price is honest. Or a proper hardware store where if you bring it to the counter, and they've got something cheaper that will do the job better they TELL you and go get it for you. That's how I want my Dungeon to be.

i don't live anywhere near NYC - but i hav sessioned on and on for 10 years.

Many of the ladies in the scene com across as "different" - dress and personallity.

the first thing that caught my attention at the Fortress was that

1) there were ladies in pictures wering knee socks and leg warmers (my fetish)

2) all the ladies were very attractive!!!!!!!!

so then i thought there would be a catch when i went to session - (many commerical dungeons have a catch in my neighborhood) - but thier wasn't.

i will visit the Fortress everytime I visit NYC.

can't ask for anything more

thanks to all !!!!!

I completely agree with you. Finding the Fortress was really a dream come true. Great site, dungeon, forum to share your thoughts and the girls are really amazing.

I love knee/argyle socks, they are so cute :) I like it combined with boots, makes the girls feet warm and soft once the boots comes off, just perfect for adoring. I remember my last trip to Japan, those girls really like knee socks. I didn't know where to turn my head, asian girls always makes my knees weak.

Thank you! As the owner, that's what I really LOVE to hear- that people got a square deal and felt they were dealt with honestly.

It may sound stupid, but I look at places like a good cobbler- you get a shoe fixed for a few bucks and it's an old guy who does it RIGHT, and the price is honest. Or a proper hardware store where if you bring it to the counter, and they've got something cheaper that will do the job better they TELL you and go get it for you. That's how I want my Dungeon to be.

As a bonus, the proprietrix is much, much, much hotter than who I talk to at my local hardware store or my shoe cobbler.

Mistress Kang,

Your words do not sound the least bit stupid to me, as sometimes I wonder, what ever happened to good old fashioned honesty. In this day and age, when it just seems like so many people are trying to get over on you or pull a fast one, it is the kind of integrity that You possess which I without question respect most of all, it is just so refreshing to see. You are clearly an extremely honest and very special kind of person. You gained my respect a long long time ago.

Knee socks have been my saving grace this winter. I can't live without them! My collection keeps growing and I intend to keep wearing them when the weather warms up.

Even though I don't get to wear them during session, sometimes I'll sneak a pair under my thigh high leather boots!

Thanks for looking so amazing in knee socks! In the photo set Slumber Party With Seung, Your pink panties, knee socks and purple shoes looked incredibly sexy. Then ultimately just knee socks, totally HOT.

As a bonus, the proprietrix is much, much, much hotter than who I talk to at my local hardware store or my shoe cobbler.

Good one Jeriko. If the local hardware store owner looked like that, I'd have quit my job a while ago and be working there ;)......

Dear Mrs Jessy Kang, Good to hear this. And I think you have succeeded well with your dungeon. It is also the main reason why people will come, and come back over and over again. The attitude you have is even more important in nowadays technology with social media, blogs, etc. Different from the past people listen to recommendations from friends, peers, based on what they experienced with the 'seller'. One or a few of bad experiences between seller and buyer will kill the business. But with you it is all good recommendations. People feel easily be connected to your group. A special feeling. Thanks. Robbie.