Mission For You!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

I have a mission for you to accomplish. It's not for everyone, you have to be a very special individual to even consider taking on such a task let alone successfully completing it! Here's what I need you to do:

Please oh please oh please with a huge fat juicy cherry on top find the item below online available for purchase in black leather and in my size (7, if no 7, then 7.5 is doable- can't do an 8 though- big girl with tiny feet haha) and provide the URL to me via email ([email protected], Subject: BOOTS! will surely get my attention LOL) or post in this thread and I will show you how grateful I am ;-D

I've been scouring the internet, it's a dirty place (that's a funny I just made- laugh.)

The prized item is a pair of black leather thigh high platform heeled lace up boots designed by Jeffrey Campbell called Ivka.

post-3-069790900 1301939402_thumb.jpg

Plus I'll be your BFF4E if you can appease my bare feet and legs it's desire for sexy leather! BBF4E, but still I>U.

post-3-046621500 1301939536_thumb.jpg

I have a mission for you to accomplish. It's not for everyone, you have to be a very special individual to even consider taking on such a task let alone successfully completing it! Here's what I need you to do:

Please oh please oh please with a huge fat juicy cherry on top find the item below online available for purchase in black leather and in my size (7, if no 7, then 7.5 is doable- can't do an 8 though- big girl with tiny feet haha) and provide the URL to me via email ([email protected], Subject: BOOTS! will surely get my attention LOL) or post in this thread and I will show you how grateful I am ;-D

I've been scouring the internet, it's a dirty place (that's a funny I just made- laugh.)

The prized item is a pair of black leather thigh high platform heeled lace up boots designed by Jeffrey Campbell called Ivka.

Plus I'll be your BFF4E if you can appease my bare feet and legs it's desire for sexy leather! BBF4E, but still I>U.

Anything for your feet Mistress Kang.....it does seem to be sold out everywhere.............. have you checked when they will restock?.

Mistress Kang,

Looks like in my scouring of the internet, I met with the same frustration as You did. I found the boots on this site

http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/shoes/Ivka-Thigh%252dHigh-Platform-Boot.html

but of course they were sold out. You do have excellent taste and these boots would look amazing on you.

I will naturally continue my search realizing that U>I, but longing to be Your BFF4E. As for now, embarrassed by my failure and probably deserve for You to lose Your attractive toe ring up my ass.

i gave it my all SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG. it it sold out. very sorry.

sole struck has a shipment coming in at the end of april. their number is 1800-494-1260. hope this helps.

sole struck has a shipment coming in at the end of april. their number is 1800-494-1260. hope this helps.

I had seen what Joey mentioned on Solestruck and as with many other sites it was sold out. I don't know how long You are willing to wait, but if You attempt to put the item in Your cart, a message comes up that they are currently out of stock, but gives You the opportunity to list the size that You are interested in and to email You once the item is in stock. You may be searching elsewhere in the meantime, but I made the request and will also include that link below.

http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-ivka-black-leather/index.html

35 eyelet leather platform boots. I like your taste, Jessy. Here in Korea they duplicate every other piece of clothing from top name designers, I wonder if they could make these too. Granted, the real thing is what you're after...I'm just wondering.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, another reason this item is hard to find is that i was told it was last years style and was being discontinued. i even tried amazon and e bay. but sole struck did say they had a final shipment coming in end of april. i would give anything to find this for YOU. i will keep searching.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, i even tried london england. same story. sold out. i will continue looking until you say otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Thank you to everyone who tried to find them for me.

I received notification from both JK and Akiravn today (around the same time but I happened to check JK's first LOL) that the boots were in stock- YAY!

I am now awaiting the delivery of my very own pair of Ivkas :)

I will post pics of me in Ivka very soon, maybe with Akiravn or JK attached to the them haha

I have two new BFF4Es!

Guest Mistress Kang

OmGees people! They are delivering them sometime before May! AHHH I will pack them nicely in my suitcase and fly them to LA :)

I will take pics first, I'm so happy :))

OmGees people! They are delivering them sometime before May! AHHH I will pack them nicely in my suitcase and fly them to LA :)

I will take pics first, I'm so happy :))

glad you got them SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG! have a wonderful time in los angeles! i know i failed to find the boots for YOU but if YOU ever need me to do anything for YOU just let me know.

Thank you to everyone who tried to find them for me.

I received notification from both JK and Akiravn today (around the same time but I happened to check JK's first LOL) that the boots were in stock- YAY!

I am now awaiting the delivery of my very own pair of Ivkas :)

I will post pics of me in Ivka very soon, maybe with Akiravn or JK attached to the them haha

I have two new BFF4Es!

Anything I can do to assist the Supreme Mistress Kang gives me great pleasure and I am extremely honored to be one of Your new BFF4Es.

Hi! The internet makes me angry, so I need my posts edited.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG, thank YOU so much for editing this post. it was written in childish anger. i would have been embarrassed if any other members and especially other DOMMES had seen it. now that i've had time to think i realize how immature i was being. thank YOU for YOUR kindness and patience.