Back from Brazil

Hello my little dogs....

I just got back from Brazil...sorry for the long absence but Im back and feeling great. Sometimes you need to get away and revitalize your creative juices. Besides getting an amazing tan, I spent a lot of time on the beach thinking about relationships....men and women, sub and Mistress, animal and owner, local and tourist etc. I also spent a lot of time thinking about the cultural aspects of "relationships." The Brazilian men and women are different from the American men and women and very different from the Asian men and women (to use the term "Asian" very generally). The Brazilians are very open about their sexuality and physical body....they don't call it a Brazilian wax for nothing- those bikinis are super super small (which I purchased when I was down there- pictures to come). One thing I did notice was the fact that though Brazilians are sexually open, the men are very aggressive and macho. They didn't seem to want an "aggressive" female but a bit feisty was fine. They preferred their women very feminine- physically curvy and tanned with long hair. The female personalities were in no means "aggressive"- they seem to focus on their physical sexuality to entice men to approach them and the girls tend to stay in groups of 3 or more. The interaction of the Brazilian men and women was very interesting because it is not uncommon for a man to approach you, say hi and then try to kiss you. This happen on many occasions and I had to slap a few boys and put them in their place. They seemed very stunned that I was very dominating...hahaha. To be honest, I kept thinking to myself how fun it would be to lure in some macho Brazilian man and completely turn the tables and take advantage of him. I wonder how his "macho" attitude would feel then.

More thoughts and stories to come from my Brazil Trip...as well as pictures

Hello my little dogs....

I just got back from Brazil...sorry for the long absence but Im back and feeling great. Sometimes you need to get away and revitalize your creative juices. Besides getting an amazing tan, I spent a lot of time on the beach thinking about relationships....men and women, sub and Mistress, animal and owner, local and tourist etc. I also spent a lot of time thinking about the cultural aspects of "relationships." The Brazilian men and women are different from the American men and women and very different from the Asian men and women (to use the term "Asian" very generally). The Brazilians are very open about their sexuality and physical body....they don't call it a Brazilian wax for nothing- those bikinis are super super small (which I purchased when I was down there- pictures to come). One thing I did notice was the fact that though Brazilians are sexually open, the men are very aggressive and macho. They didn't seem to want an "aggressive" female but a bit feisty was fine. They preferred their women very feminine- physically curvy and tanned with long hair. The female personalities were in no means "aggressive"- they seem to focus on their physical sexuality to entice men to approach them and the girls tend to stay in groups of 3 or more. The interaction of the Brazilian men and women was very interesting because it is not uncommon for a man to approach you, say hi and then try to kiss you. This happen on many occasions and I had to slap a few boys and put them in their place. They seemed very stunned that I was very dominating...hahaha. To be honest, I kept thinking to myself how fun it would be to lure in some macho Brazilian man and completely turn the tables and take advantage of him. I wonder how his "macho" attitude would feel then.

nice post, SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. getting an amazing tan? YOU already have one!

nice post, SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. getting an amazing tan? YOU already have one!

Very glad to hear how much you enjoyed your trip. It is good to know that we are both on the same continent.

In your absence i have fallen deeper and deeper into your leather web.

how fortunate I am to find someone so intelligent and beautiful to serve.

As your toy I look forward to your playing with me and deepening my servitude to you.

Obediantly,your leather slave,

wolf

Hello my little dogs....

I just got back from Brazil...sorry for the long absence but Im back and feeling great. Sometimes you need to get away and revitalize your creative juices. Besides getting an amazing tan, I spent a lot of time on the beach thinking about relationships....men and women, sub and Mistress, animal and owner, local and tourist etc. I also spent a lot of time thinking about the cultural aspects of "relationships." The Brazilian men and women are different from the American men and women and very different from the Asian men and women (to use the term "Asian" very generally). The Brazilians are very open about their sexuality and physical body....they don't call it a Brazilian wax for nothing- those bikinis are super super small (which I purchased when I was down there- pictures to come).

Hi Mrs Lucy Tran,

I was already missing your subtle comments in this forum. Wonder where you were. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your pictures in the gallery, in particular those where you wear this super super small bikini ;) ; Robbie

Hello my little dogs....

MTran,

Glad You enjoyed Your time in Brazil, nice to get away every now and then while at the same time giving Yourself an opportunity to revitalize Your creative juices, although something tells me that to some extent Your creative juices never stop flowing, I honestly think You have enough for an individual to virtually drown in and then some. I enjoyed your keen observations and look forward to pictures of beautiful You in that super super small bikini which You purchased. What do You think initiated all Your thoughts about relationships?

Your loving dog

Very glad to hear how much you enjoyed your trip. It is good to know that we are both on the same continent.

In your absence i have fallen deeper and deeper into your leather web.

how fortunate I am to find someone so intelligent and beautiful to serve.

As your toy I look forward to your playing with me and deepening my servitude to you.

Obediantly,your leather slave,

wolf

I will be expecting a lot of worship as to make up for the time i was gone.

Dear Lucy Tran,

The key to relationships (in my view) between women and men is humility.

The men and women compete with one another to see who could be most humble.

What do you think?

I agree with MZhao..spoken like a true sub.

To be honest, my thoughts on relationships are very complicated as I do not believe in just one key but many. My post was a very general observation on the Brazilian men and women which became very interesting for me when I started to interact with a Brazilian man. As you can expect, my dominating personality and character does not go over well for many cultures especially being a viewed as an Asian women. I am not easily threaten so it was quite amusing to see these Brazilian men try to intimidate and dominate me in a sexual manner.

To be honest, my thoughts on relationships are very complicated as I do not believe in just one key but many. My post was a very general observation on the Brazilian men and women which became very interesting for me when I started to interact with a Brazilian man. As you can expect, my dominating personality and character does not go over well for many cultures especially being a viewed as an Asian women. I am not easily threaten so it was quite amusing to see these Brazilian men try to intimidate and dominate me in a sexual manner.

The macho thing is a front. You know and they know who has the power. They can only have it if You give it to them and i am thinking that is not likely to happen. Count me in as one of the thousands waiting anxiously for the photos. I have a thing for tan lines.

I've noticed this sexual aggressiveness from many of the Latin cultures, especially Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, even some Mexicans depending on what region they are from. In DR, the women will come up to you and grab you and encourage you to grab them as well. Many people mistake this for sluttiness, but I think that's just them knowing what they want.

YOU gave them a little culture shock, SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN.

MTran,

I definitely think that Your dominating personality and character are part of Your immense appeal. I also applaud the fact that You are not easily threatened. I would think that any man who attempted intimidation tactics on You, would be in for a tremendous surprise.

I think Mistress Ree deserves some dominating, from you Mistress Tran, for posting such a cliche welcome back. I'd like some dominating from you too for being so oh-boy clever.

i'm a newbie also but even i know it isn't cool to disrespect a mistress- especially one the calibre of SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE. i think an apology is due this young lady.