anticipation

joey

greeting, MISTRESSES and subs. have a question. being a novice sub with only one sesssion so far i'd like to know from both DOMMES and subs how do you control pre-session anxiety? my first session with a local ASIAN DOMME was booked a week in advance, for that entire week up until the time of session i was tossing and turning at night, nervous during the day and overall edgy. LADIES, gents, is there any remedy for this? [ i did well for my first session as MISTRESS was overall pleased with my servitude and performance.]

greeting, MISTRESSES and subs. have a question. being a novice sub with only one sesssion so far i'd like to know from both DOMMES and subs how do you control pre-session anxiety? my first sessionn with a local ASIAN DOMME was booked a week in advance, for that entire week up until the time of session i was tossing and turning at night, nervous during the day and overall edgy. LADIES, gents, is there any remedy for this? [ i did well for my first session as MISTRESS was overall pleased with my servitude and performance.]

Hey Joey, enjoy the anxiety and anticipation. To me, it's all part of the fun.

Hey Joey, enjoy the anxiety and anticipation. To me, it's all part of the fun.

I totally agree. The days leading up to an encounter with a Mistress are charged with nervous and exciting anticipation. I can only compare it to waiting for Christmas Day as a kid and not knowing what you're going to get. I'm dreaming of a twisted springtime Christmas when I'll be giving myself the gift of Ms. Tran. But She's no Santa. Ms. Pimp won't give me toys, but She'll likely use them on me.

greeting, MISTRESSES and subs. have a question. being a novice sub with only one sesssion so far i'd like to know from both DOMMES and subs how do you control pre-session anxiety? my first session with a local ASIAN DOMME was booked a week in advance, for that entire week up until the time of session i was tossing and turning at night, nervous during the day and overall edgy. LADIES, gents, is there any remedy for this? [ i did well for my first session as MISTRESS was overall pleased with my servitude and performance.]

Joey, I agree with Woffy. I think the whole process starts when you book the appointment. Get on the roller coaster and hold on and enjoy the ride.

TW