Xcess Party this Friday!

Is anyone going to the Suspension party this Friday night??

I believe that many of us at Team Fortress will be there, with bells on!

http://motherboardsnyc.hoop.la/displayForumTopic/content/206903681964565647

Come say hi!

Dear Mrs Zhao, Really scary. A day ago I had a dream about you and me going to such an event, you having some extreme play with me in public. Really, can hardly be a coincidence, seems you can get into my brains over a very large distance. It is a pity that I live too far. Hope there will be a kind of suspension party next time I will be in NYC again (maybe in July already), and this dream might come out. Robbie

If any subs are going, you better come over and say hi! I know we are quite the intimidating group of Ladies, but I promise we won't bite...maybe just kick or punch :P

Intimidating group of Ladies? Probably frightening is a better word, in particular as I can imagine you will have eye catching outfits. A pity I cannot join you, but have fun!!

Dear Mrs Zhao, Really scary. A day ago I had a dream about you and me going to such an event, you having some extreme play with me in public. Really, can hardly be a coincidence, seems you can get into my brains over a very large distance. It is a pity that I live too far. Hope there will be a kind of suspension party next time I will be in NYC again (maybe in July already), and this dream might come out. Robbie

I am controlling your dreams!!

hehehe

I'm sure there will be a play party of a similar sort when you visit. They happen monthly, if not bi-monthly.

We'd have a lot of fun!

If any subs are going, you better come over and say hi! I know we are quite the intimidating group of Ladies, but I promise we won't bite...maybe just kick or punch :P

Promising not to bite? Probably should keep that option open, in addition to kicking, punching and intimidating. Have fun!!

ooo this is a fabulous idea.

So we won't grow weary from wearing our towering spiked heels/boots, we'll need slaves to follow us around and get on their hands and knees as benches at our beck and call.

Your comfort factor is extremely important and should be arranged in advance. I hope that You have an awesome night.

Soooo that means you're coming then, right?! Super high heels are so much better for you when you're standing on a plush surface....like a tummy!

I do so wish, but I doubt I can make it in tomorrow Mistress Choi. If I'm able to in any way I'll be laying in wait for you. ;)

Perfect! Go recruit some more for us, kay? I love human seats - you don't even have to get up to move around :-D

It is always nice to know that if You ever feel like sitting down, there will always be a seat (human) available to You. After all, what is more important than pleasing a Mistress and making sure that She is always comfortable.

A party called Suspension, on Good Friday??! How wildly inappropriate! <g>

I had such a delightful time meeting all of you at the SMack! fetish party last June, so I will certainly be there this evening to provide seating and any other services that are needed.

mZ: "with bells on"? I'm curious how you use those in a bdsm context. Perhaps this time we can engage in more than a cursory introduction.

Mistress Jung, feel free to throw punches and/or kicks to your heart's delight. (That goes for everyone reading this... okay, for the ladies reading this.)

My dearest Emma, I miss you and look forward to seeing you again tonight!