Xcess Party this Friday!

It was awesome seeing the fortress mistresses again. Had alot of fun. Hope to see everyone at the next one... which is sunday btw.

@speechless Im always out to tribe parties if u see me around and need pointers in bettering yourself in giving massages just say hi and ask.

A party called Suspension, on Good Friday??! How wildly inappropriate! <g>

I had such a delightful time meeting all of you at the SMack! fetish party last June, so I will certainly be there this evening to provide seating and any other services that are needed.

mZ: "with bells on"? I'm curious how you use those in a bdsm context. Perhaps this time we can engage in more than a cursory introduction.

Mistress Jung, feel free to throw punches and/or kicks to your heart's delight. (That goes for everyone reading this... okay, for the ladies reading this.)

My dearest Emma, I miss you and look forward to seeing you again tonight!

It was lovely seeing you again Speechless!

A party called Suspension, on Good Friday??! How wildly inappropriate! <g>

I had such a delightful time meeting all of you at the SMack! fetish party last June, so I will certainly be there this evening to provide seating and any other services that are needed.

mZ: "with bells on"? I'm curious how you use those in a bdsm context. Perhaps this time we can engage in more than a cursory introduction.

Mistress Jung, feel free to throw punches and/or kicks to your heart's delight. (That goes for everyone reading this... okay, for the ladies reading this.)

My dearest Emma, I miss you and look forward to seeing you again tonight!

Hey Speechy,

It's always a welcome sight to see familiar faces in foot-massage bliss. I have a few pics that your mother would be proud of ;)

Admittedly, I do regret not interacting with you more..

Until next time!

xx

I am controlling your dreams!!

hehehe

I'm sure there will be a play party of a similar sort when you visit. They happen monthly, if not bi-monthly.

We'd have a lot of fun!

One more reason to plan my next trip to NYC. Promise? I hope you, and all other mistresses, had a good time this Friday at the Xcess Party and made a lot of photo's to share. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

As I am living in Europe (CET Time zone) I am 6 hours ahead of you in NYC, and I believe that I was one of the first seeing the gallary pictures of the Xcess Party.

WOW, I am so jealous!!! Wish I had been there. I don't believe in statistics anymore! The chance to have such a bunch of nice beautiful attractive Asian Dommes together at one place at the same time should be almost '0'. But the pictures are the proof that it happened. You are all so special, without exception. I hope there will be something like this in the 2nd half of July when I will very likely be in NYC again.

Had I posted my thoughts immediately after the party, I would have written a book instead of a few paragraphs. So please forgive the delay - I was merely trying to spare everyone from drowning in that deluge / tsunami.

One week ago tonight, I felt like I was living in the most beautiful world in the world. I've been down for a while, and I really needed that. Thank you all!

Ms Ree! You had my shirt (and pants) off within twenty minutes of my arrival, and I treasured those cane marks. After consideration, I will heed your advice on safewords. And I am shopping for the outfit you specified. I'll publicly repeat what I told you privately: my first Fortress session will be with you, and I hope to make it sooner rather than later. Personal issues appear to be resolving. Thank you for your affection and understanding. Je t'adore.

Octane, your offer of pointers on foot massage is like I M Pei offering up pointers on designing buildings. You're a master at your craft and I picked up quite a bit while at your side. Thank you!

mZ, no regrets / just love. You are a potent elixir, and a few drops of attention from you were intoxicating. Are you up for a dare? If you send me copies of those photos without the face-blur, I'll select one and show it to my mother (who is a very open-minded woman). Jessy has my email address.

Ms Choi, the marks you left on my back have finally faded - I wore them with pride for many days. Did you ever get to take a bite out of that bodybuilder? Knowing how you respond to muscles will give me extra inspiration in the gym.

Mss Tran, Jung and Ree: foot worship bliss! It was not the first time I've heard the words "You can do that to me all night!" but it was the first time that foot massage was the topic of discussion. I was not actually a foot fetishist beforehand, so I'm riding the enthusiasm of the newly converted. My best friend's wife is a licensed massage therapist and I've just arranged to take some lessons with her, so expect (and demand, if you wish) improved service next time we meet.

Ms Tran, there was mention of a spanking. I'll take a rain check. I was delighted to hear you describe yourself as a "giggly sadist". Your toes are delicious. I could do that to you all night.

Jessy, words fail me at this point as I am still sorting out my thoughts; my admiration continues to grow.

-Speechless, aka Philip

Had I posted my thoughts immediately after the party, I would have written a book instead of a few paragraphs. So please forgive the delay - I was merely trying to spare everyone from drowning in that deluge / tsunami.

One week ago tonight, I felt like I was living in the most beautiful world in the world. I've been down for a while, and I really needed that. Thank you all!

Ms Ree! You had my shirt (and pants) off within twenty minutes of my arrival, and I treasured those cane marks. After consideration, I will heed your advice on safewords. And I am shopping for the outfit you specified. I'll publicly repeat what I told you privately: my first Fortress session will be with you, and I hope to make it sooner rather than later. Personal issues appear to be resolving. Thank you for your affection and understanding. Je t'adore.

Octane, your offer of pointers on foot massage is like I M Pei offering up pointers on designing buildings. You're a master at your craft and I picked up quite a bit while at your side. Thank you!

mZ, no regrets / just love. You are a potent elixir, and a few drops of attention from you were intoxicating. Are you up for a dare? If you send me copies of those photos without the face-blur, I'll select one and show it to my mother (who is a very open-minded woman). Jessy has my email address.

Ms Choi, the marks you left on my back have finally faded - I wore them with pride for many days. Did you ever get to take a bite out of that bodybuilder? Knowing how you respond to muscles will give me extra inspiration in the gym.

Mss Tran, Jung and Ree: foot worship bliss! It was not the first time I've heard the words "You can do that to me all night!" but it was the first time that foot massage was the topic of discussion. I was not actually a foot fetishist beforehand, so I'm riding the enthusiasm of the newly converted. My best friend's wife is a licensed massage therapist and I've just arranged to take some lessons with her, so expect (and demand, if you wish) improved service next time we meet.

Ms Tran, there was mention of a spanking. I'll take a rain check. I was delighted to hear you describe yourself as a "giggly sadist". Your toes are delicious. I could do that to you all night.

Jessy, words fail me at this point as I am still sorting out my thoughts; my admiration continues to grow.

-Speechless, aka Philip

Philip! You made me lol about your comment on safewords :D and I'm super excited to get to see you in your special outfit... I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself as much as we all did and picked up a fetish to boot! I'm sure I speak for all of Team Fortress when I say we are definitely looking forward to the fruits of your massage lessons labors ;)

Have you seen Jessy's post on Fetish Parties?

Philip! You made me lol about your comment on safewords :D and I'm super excited to get to see you in your special outfit... I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself as much as we all did and picked up a fetish to boot! I'm sure I speak for all of Team Fortress when I say we are definitely looking forward to the fruits of your massage lessons labors ;)

Have you seen Jessy's post on Fetish Parties?

"a fetish to boot" - was that an intentional play on words? <g>

Yes, I replied to Jessy's post but then kept getting interrupted while trying to reply to yours. Geographic obstacles notwithstanding, I'll make it to the next party, and the ones after that. It's quite a responsibility - what if you or Jessy or Mia or Mina or Lily or Lucy or Ada or Jasmine or any other Team Fortress member was to go lacking for a seat, a footrest, a foot massage, a punching bag... just because I couldn't be bothered to drive five hours. I wouldn't want those thoughts on my conscience.

About that outfit: I'm leaning towards this. But you also mentioned a t-shirt as part of that outfit... and I regretfully admit that I forget which one.

"a fetish to boot" - was that an intentional play on words? <g>

Yes, I replied to Jessy's post but then kept getting interrupted while trying to reply to yours. Geographic obstacles notwithstanding, I'll make it to the next party, and the ones after that. It's quite a responsibility - what if you or Jessy or Mia or Mina or Lily or Lucy or Ada or Jasmine or any other Team Fortress member was to go lacking for a seat, a footrest, a foot massage, a punching bag... just because I couldn't be bothered to drive five hours. I wouldn't want those thoughts on my conscience.

About that outfit: I'm leaning towards this. But you also mentioned a t-shirt as part of that outfit... and I regretfully admit that I forget which one.

Haha yes a play on words :)

The harness looks nice! I mentioned a tshirt? ...Luckily (or unfortunately?) I don't remember either.... lol