Kang & Jung @ DomConLA & LA Sessions!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Yes it's true! Mina (aka Mistress Jung) and I will be in Los Angeles next month and available for sessions!

We are available for Double-Domme and One-on-One sessions by appointment on Wednesday May 18th through Sunday May 22nd.

We will have access to a fully equipped dungeon space for all of our sessions (we cover all rental fees).

We will be attending DomConLA with a few (LA based) Asian Domme friends on the evenings of Friday May 20th and Saturday May 21st.

It's our first DomConLA- anyone else been? We're also thinking of visiting the vending and classes they have during the weekdays, any suggestions?

Please email me at [email protected] for more information and appointments with me and/or Mistress Mina Jung.

Off we go to plan the rest of the trip with fetish shopping, new toys and more! See you in LA and at DomCon!! ;-D

Yes it's true! Mina (aka Mistress Jung) and I will be in Los Angeles next month and available for sessions!

We are available for Double-Domme and One-on-One sessions by appointment on Wednesday May 18th through Sunday May 22nd.

We will have access to a fully equipped dungeon space for all of our sessions (we cover all rental fees).

We will be attending DomConLA with a few (LA based) Asian Domme friends on the evenings of Friday May 20th and Saturday May 21st.

It's our first DomConLA- anyone else been? We're also thinking of visiting the vending and classes they have during the weekdays, any suggestions?

Please email me at [email protected] for more information and appointments with me and/or Mistress Mina Jung.

Off we go to plan the rest of the trip with fetish shopping, new toys and more! See you in LA and at DomCon!! ;-D

Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope that both You and Mistress Jung have a BLAST.

have a nice time, SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG.

Please look in to opening a Fortress West while You are there. i travel through LA a lot on my trips to Asia and am hopeful that my timing works out to be there during the dates that You mention. i am curious as to who the LA based Asian Dommes are that You will be visiting. i may have had a session with one or two.

Enjoy Your trip.

Skeech

Enjoy the trip :)

both of you have fun!

Please look in to opening a Fortress West while You are there. i travel through LA a lot on my trips to Asia and am hopeful that my timing works out to be there during the dates that You mention. i am curious as to who the LA based Asian Dommes are that You will be visiting. i may have had a session with one or two.

Enjoy Your trip.

Skeech

I hope your travels coincide with Ours. If so, see you in LA :)

Mistress Kang,

I hope You and Mistress Jung have a great time. I was at LA Dom Con about six years ago and I had a blast. Most of all I remember the fun play party

and the people I met. I'm not sure how it is organized this year but I recall a lot of vending and classes the year I went. So I'm sure You will have not

any trouble finding something interesting. I'm jealous that I won't be going this year but have fun!

whip

[it's our first DomConLA- anyone else been? We're also thinking of visiting the vending and classes they have during the weekdays, any suggestions?

Jessy,

I haven't been to domcon but hope you and Mina have a great time. LA is home for me.

You built an amazing play space in Manhattan...the envy of others I'm sure. You surrounded yourself with beautiful and like minded women. You have a brain for success. You do it your way and I believe you have fun with it more times than not. The Fortress is in an elite class all it's own... I commend you for it.

Recommendations for the LA trip:

1. Check out JT's Stockroom store in LA. A very nice store in downtown LA with high quality toys. http://www.stockroom...KgodFxsvDwwould

2. Dungeons: I only know of The Dominion... about 20-30 min from the LAX Hilton and easy to find. It's a nice place: clean, comfortable (looks and feels like a home), well established, a little larger than The Fortress with a variety of room themes and a friendly staff. I'm sure other places are great too.

3. Take plenty of pictures. I'd love to see a few photos of you and Mina at the beach. Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice Beach or Malibu. All are between 5 & 30 min from LAX.

4. Disneyland. Would love to see you and Mina put a collar on Goofy or any one of the seven dwarfs and have your way with them. :)

Get out and see LA. It has so much to offer.

Danny

Guest Mistress Kang

Awesome, thanks for all that info Danny. We will definitely be doing some evil-minded shopping at Stockroom and the like. Already have list with maps and all!

Has anyone ever been to DomConLA? I have some questions for ya if you have. Please let me know!! :)

Awesome, thanks for all that info Danny. We will definitely be doing some evil-minded shopping at Stockroom and the like. Already have list with maps and all!

Has anyone ever been to DomConLA? I have some questions for ya if you have. Please let me know!! :)

I haven't been to DomCon but here's a youtube video about the 2009 event. Hopefully it gives more insight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYp4ISDbGmA

Danny

great you are visiting LA & the West Coast. me being in San Diego all i can do it dream about You and your fellow Dommes. Guess there's an opportunity to meet you maybe finally. LA isnt that from from SD at all and i would love2serve and/or be available for whatever you might have in mind.

cant say i know much about DomCon or any experiences, just hearsay. hope that the weather is good4 your visit too :)

great you are visiting LA & the West Coast. me being in San Diego all i can do it dream about You and your fellow Dommes. Guess there's an opportunity to meet you maybe finally. LA isnt that from from SD at all and i would love2serve and/or be available for whatever you might have in mind.

cant say i know much about DomCon or any experiences, just hearsay. hope that the weather is good4 your visit too :)

You should make the trip. The drive from SD to LA is well worth that chance to meet and worship a Fetish Fortress Domme.

I hope the weather stays as nice as its been in LA too! :)

Hi Mistress Kang,

Yes, I was there six years ago. I had a lot of fun! I will certainly answer any questions that You have.

whip

Dear Ms. Kang,

Danny didn't mention Santa Monica and the Santa Monica Pier...which is a small and more familiar like adventure park with coaster-ride and spinning wheel... other than the money making business parks like Disney or Universal Studios...

and from that pier I once saw family of about 30 dolphins swim by...

and in Santa Monica in the third or 4th street parallel to the coast there is a shopping mile and there is a forever21 which I think to remember was one of your favourite shops...

once again enjoy your trip!

You should make the trip. The drive from SD to LA is well worth that chance to meet and worship a Fetish Fortress Domme.

I hope the weather stays as nice as its been in LA too! :)

sounds like a plan! my schedule isnt an issue just getting there & getting a place to crash (and nurse some welts and bruises...lol) and so forth. i still need 2 see any details/intel on DomCon as well ;)

from the extended forecast, it may get a lil colder (65-75 degrees) around the time u should be out here. i suppose that's still good. ;)

generally, what area of LA are you all staying/sessioning ?

sounds like a plan! my schedule isnt an issue just getting there & getting a place to crash (and nurse some welts and bruises...lol) and so forth. i still need 2 see any details/intel on DomCon as well ;)

from the extended forecast, it may get a lil colder (65-75 degrees) around the time u should be out here. i suppose that's still good. ;)

generally, what area of LA are you all staying/sessioning ?

Jessy coordinated all our travel arrangements, so for any session info you can email her or booking.

I saw the drop in weather too! 70s is still great, but I love it when its HOT!

Jessy coordinated all our travel arrangements, so for any session info you can email her or booking.

I saw the drop in weather too! 70s is still great, but I love it when its HOT!

sweet... but for me, i love when it's cold... like 35-55 degrees overcast rainy&stormy ... just been "cursed" being born raised live in Sunny San Diego / Southern CA. i tend 2 run "hot" as it is.

got the notice from Ms Kang, so i'll try 2 get my ducks in row with regard 2 that and be in LA to play.

• 3 weeks later...